2012 Driver Changes - Early Predictions?

Buemi to Indy? LOL. Neel Jani would say no to that, after ChampCar fell through.

Maybe HRT is going after Algy since they want a Spanish talent like him, but it depends on if he really has the desire to help such a small team, and if he can develop it with DLR(But it would make it easier when everyone speaks Spanish).

Maybe Buemi and some others will also look if they can get Trulli's seat at Caterham. And the rumours of Sutil pressuring Massa and Petrov Glock are still around...

If I was Ferrari, I'd sack him NOW. Why should they wait another season losing the constructor's title? Massa is no use at all. Quite odd for a team that always aggressively annouces his intentions to win the titles.

Maybe Ferrari feels bad after buying out Kimi's contract. But this time I think they'd be justified in buying out Massa's contract; he is the first Ferrari driver since 1992 to not finish on the podium.

STR´s progress since 2006.

2006 - 9/11 - 1 point
2007 - 7/11 - 8 points
2008 - 6/11 - 39 points (Actually beat Red Bull Racing with 10 points)
2009 - 10/10 - 8 points
2010 - 9/12 - 13 points
2011 - 8/12 - 41 points

A clear rise in 06-07-08,

It'll be interesting to see the 3 new teams with KERS next year. Red Bull/Renault vs McLaren/Mercedes vs Williams in a technology battle at the back of the grid.

Could just be that they have a few drivers that were interested and they haven´t decided with who to pick.
Which could be a money issue at that.

HRT is in a fairly good position as for example FI released Sutil, Williams maybe releases Rubens and STR just cleaned out the house.

Assuming these guys still want to be in F1 it must be a treat for HRT. For a team like HRT i think a guy like Barrichello might be very valuable to them.

there a back market team where you can't show anything.

being there is like existing, look at Timo Glock he had a pretty promising career untill he went to virgin, now i doubt any mid feild team wants him despite the fact hes destroyed the two team mates hes had whilst being there.

I do see HRT and Marussia both making good progress in the next few years.
Imagine being one of the drivers that pushed a struggling car forward into the points for the first time. That'll look good on a CV.

there a back market team where you can't show anything.

being there is like existing, look at Timo Glock he had a pretty promising career untill he went to virgin, now i doubt any mid feild team wants him despite the fact hes destroyed the two team mates hes had whilst being there.

Not sure about destroying his teammates. At Toyota in 2008 he finished behind Trulli. 25 vs 31 points.
In 2009 he finished two places down on his teammate. 24 vs 32,5 points.

In 2008 he got out-qualified by 14-5 as well.
in 2009 again he was out-qualified by 11-4 (2 last races Kobayashi drove the Toyota instead of Glock)

Some of the qualifying positions Trulli did compared to his teammate was absolutely incredible.
He even took Pole once and for the most part always was in the top-mix of cars scoring several 2nd place Q´s.

Well you have to look at the whole career and what teammates he´s had.

In ´10 and ´11 he beat two rookies. Had he beaten let´s say Trulli in the Virgin then we could say that he´s been impressive but right now he´s just beaten two rookies. Something everyone expect him to do.

He has won the GP2 Championship but in F1 he hasn´t exactly wowed people.

In 2010 Glock finished 25th in the standings while Di Grassi finished 24th.
In 2011 Glock finished 25th in the standings while dÁmbrosio finished 24th.

Nobody has said anything about a pattern. If you missed the discussion it was about STR getting help to get to where they are today.
And according to the facts you can see STR rise from from 9th to 7th to 6th. 2009 brought along considerably new regulations and that can make any team start from scratch. Like BMW for example...

Maybe it´s time to buy a glass globe and start figuring out what will happen in the next year...lol...........

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.