2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
tu :thumb:

tutto bene ?
l'unico che sento vis MSN è Tano, fatevi vivi anche voi :D

se poi vi piacciono i KART ho organizzato un evento in programma per il 24 Maggio, sempre su iron ;)

ciao

Immaginavo :tongue:, quindi non ne vuoi fare neanche una :wink:, comunque non aspettatevi molto :rolleyes:, cercherò di portarla in fondo (in tutti i sensi :D:D), vedo di girare un po' stasera perchè nel week end difficilmente mi siederò nella postazione :wink:

Torno online solo ora dopo + di 5 gg di stop causa gravi problemi hardware.

Della gara scorsa posso solo parlare di podio mancato a causa dell'irruenza (imho) del concorrente tedesco che ha cercato il sorpasso in un punto critico, che mi ha impedito di vederlo e di lasciarlo "cuocere" da solo (s'è ritirato dopo 2 gg per assetto sbagliato). Di fatto un incidente di gara, o almeno così m'è sembrato...

In bocca al lupo a Cristoforo :)

Can't join either server. I'm not asked for a password, the game just starts loading, and then I get the message that the session is closed to new clients, or something like that. Is it just me?

Works now, thank you

EDIT: NGP works, vintage is still the same.

EDIT: quite severe frame rate issues and some flickering for me on this track... Tried to lower the graphic settings, didn't help much.

Thank you!!

I just wanna thank all of you who made this championship possible.
Without you guys we would never have succeeded but yes we did it!
It was a long way planning, collecting all the skins etc etc etc.

For me one memory about this championship stays with me.. The fact that everybody was helpfull and showed 100% dedication.
As a league director i am very happy with that and also feel very priviledged to work with such a group of drivers.

For me this marks a end of a season and also like mentioned earlier this was my last hosted race at nk pro as Paul is taking it over.
Mixed feelings.... yes a little tear.... yes

All i can say is thank you all!!

Your captain ( bjorn)

thank you for those words Bjorn is ave great regret that I see you leave NetKar Pro, a big thank you for this championship was really very dispusté, full of passion, full of anger, full of joy, in short all the emotions that are relevant to the real motor sport!!!!!!!
Paul takes over, is quiet on the NetKar PDR is in good hands if you can I think it's a boy full of fantastic ideas, dedication and very brave, I am sure he will cope with all situations well supported by the staff of RDP
a big thank you still hoping to cross over to other races or on other league championship

french (for translate)
merci pour ces paroles Bjorn ,c'est ave beaucoup de regrets que je te voit quitter le NetKar Pro, encore un grand merci pour ce championnat qui a été vraiment tres dispusté,plein de passions, plein de colère,plein de joie, en bref toutes les émotions qui ont un rapport avec le sport automobile réel!!!!!!!
Paul prend la relève,soit tranquille le NetKar sur RDP est entre bonne mains,si tu permet mon avis c'est un garçon fantastique plein d'idée ,de dévouement et tres courageux, je suis persuadé qu'il pourra faire face à toutes les situations bien épaulé par le staff de RDP
encore un grand merci en espérant encore de croiser sur d'autres courses ou championnat sur d'autre league

E anche questa è andata :parrot:, tuttosommato è andata abbastanza bene :), 4° sia in qual che in gara, purtroppo mi ha dato partenza anticipata :confused::confused: e sono dovuto partire dai box :mad:, probabilmente se fossi partito dalla mia posizione in griglia potevo giocarmi il terzo posto, calcolando che ho provato una mezzoretta venerdì e poi stasera un'ora prima delle qual è già buono che sono arrivato e soprattutto sono riuscito a non uscire mai di pista durante tutta la gara :tongue:.

Yes thank you Bjorn for this championship.
You have shown that netKar PRO has a future as a very competent simulation - even more when the netcode is fixed. I have loved this championship every time I have participated in a race - lots of drama and close race.
You did very well :)
I have no dought that Paul Will do fine too he has seen the master in action hehe :)

This last race of the Nations Grand Prix started very well for me with a great qualify, with a time that was my PB, less than a second to the pole and half second to Laurent, in this very difficult track I was very happy with it.

With the third position in at the start and a long straight until the first corner, I was putting everything I got to try arrive there in first position and did it, but then my curse in last’s races I have with first corner show up again.

Kamran and I touched, I spin and ended in the sand, so I need to go the box fix the car and lose there about 30 secs in the first lap. I would be hard to keep Kamran and Laurent behind me, they were very fast, but they would need to pass me.
After that, I try to recover what I can, but was impossible to do better than third.

Congrats to France for their championship win, well deserved and Kamran for his race victory.

Thanks to Pedro Lima for it’s great Portugal skin, to my Portuguese team mates in this adventure and also to RD and Bjorn for his great work in this League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes