2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot:Got a podium.... Very lonely race as 1 and 2 were far too quick and a spin into turn 5 lost me about 30 seconds but I kept the gap to 4th around 10 seconds. Still, a lot of people quit rather than fix their cars and continue. So thanks to everyone who stayed the distance. That's me for this series as Mugello is too fps intensive for my setup and I promised Martin the drive.

Steffen for the compliment
Bjorn, why do not you display after the races the overall ranking of teams in the championship?, a race to the end, it 'll be interesting to know where we are all
it 'll be interesting to know how many race drivers have done, ( the number of runs allowed by drivers in the teams being limited )
Corado,
thank you also for your compliment, for the behavior of your car is simple, if you went with the fuel for 30 laps, do not be surprised that your brakes would be longer and erratic comprtement your car, load the car works a lot on his reactions (instability, poor braking etc etc ) it's just natural that his behavior changed over the towers as it grew lighter
I tried the 2 options (full of fuel for 30 laps and the one I adopted for the race ) with the full total the car was unrecognizable, poor braking, lack of responsiveness, in short more than a second a lap
sry Grand Captain Sergio, I have not thanked him for his compliments: THANK YOU CAPTAIN

pour le compliment Steffen
Bjorn ,pourquoi n'affiche tu pas apres les courses le classement général des équipes dans le championnat, a une course de la fin ,il serai interessant de savoir ou nous en sommes tous
il serai également interessant de savoir combien de course ont effectué les pilotes,(le nombre de courses autorisé par pilotes dans les équipes étant limité)
Corado,
merci aussi pour ton compliment, pour le comportement de ta voiture c'est simple ,si tu est parti avec le carburant pour 30 tours,ne t'étonne pas que tes freinages devait etre plus long et le comprtement de ta voiture erratique, la charge de la voiture agit énormément sur ses réactions, (instabilité,mauvais freinage etc etc)c'est tout simplement normal que son comportement changeait au fil des tours car elle s'allégeait
j'aie essayé les 2 possibilités (plein de fuel pour 30 tours et celle que j'ai adopté pour la course) avec le plein total la voiture était méconnaissable ,mauvais freinage ,manque de réactivité,en bref plus d'une seconde au tour
sry au Grand Captain Sergio, je ne l'ai pas remercié pour ses compliments: GRAND MERCI CAPTAIN

Well, the points are very close. This is up for grabs, I think, between the top three. I'm not sure how dropping the lowest scoring race will change things also, but I think in our case, it helps a fair bit.

Go Kamran!!!!

Go Team America!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering