2011 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, since I'll spend 3 days at the Montreal GP, I tought I should start a thread here.

So to begin with here's the weather forcasts: sunny tommorow, some showers saturday and rain on sunday.

I think the McLarens will be very fast this week-end, and that Hamilton could very well win, specially if it rains. But I also think Button could cause a surprise.

Chris Hempsall thinks Schumi will be pretty fast too, and I totally agree...

What do you guys think ?:tongue:

You think the McLarens will struggle with rain Bruno? I think it's the only chance they have of keeping up with the Red Bulls. Plus Hamilton loves the rain, and seems to always be competetive in the wet.

And also, never ever write off Alonso, I say it every race, no one seems to be talking about him much this season, but he can always sneak up on you.

And of course as Jean-Francois has mentioned, I think Schumacher is gonna do something, top 5, dare I say podium.

I have the feeling that The onces to make the surprise will be the top 3 teams sec drivers. (Massa, Button and Webber)
The rain will spice things up for sure but Montreal have never disapointed the spectators with the action that is always going on even in the dry so with wet weather who knows what we might see. (Lotus first points? :p )

I don't see much change happening.
Red Bull quick in sectors 1 and 2, McLaren quick in sector 3.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than a Hamilton-Button 1-2, but I just think it'll be different track, same old story this weekend.

haha, i'm not sure what I found more entertaining. Vettel adding his name to the list of champions that succembed to that wall, or the steward falling over trying to get to him.

Amazing how the mechanics could fix Vettel's car in 2 hours. Vettel really took the "Mur des champions" chicane too fast...Is it because Red Bulls aren't quick enough to follow the Ferrari's and McLarens ?

Almost all the teams used the soft tires most of the day, the extra soft weren't tested much. We'll probably have a lap record tomorow in Q3...

And imagine if Alonso gets pole ? That would give us a hell of a race...

I think it's going to be a very interesting race, Ferrari & McLaren are really going to pressure RedBull.
There were 60 on track passes last year :)

This may be Vettels first loss of the year??

2011JFMtlGP.jpg

Hehe a little pic directly from the GP...Notice my friend just bought me breakfast. P3 in 30 minutes and qualy this afternoon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back