2011 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so cool man, shame about all that red haha, maybe i can ship you a nice red and silver hat before the race starts tomorrow haha. Looks like your having an awesome time

Vettel does it again, with both Ferrari cars nipping at Seb's tail. Of course the race is always a different beast, but I am a little shocked that McLaren did not fair better in Q3.

Big let down with McLaren

I wonder if their results are part of a strategy, because Hamilton & Button have been strong here other years?

I'm a little disappointed with Webber's result but he's got on the podium from much further back in the grid :) & I've heard his KERs is only 2/3rds the power of other teams?

I hope it's not a 100% wet race?

That's so cool man, shame about all that red haha, maybe i can ship you a nice red and silver hat before the race starts tomorrow haha. Looks like your having an awesome time
Hehe since Schum is gone we can express our Ferrari love.

Damn Vettel, the little **** is really fast on every circuits. No one was thinking of him for P1 (you should have seen the bets).

Light showers all day tomorow; Alonso should shine through...

Hehe since Schum is gone we can express our Ferrari love.

Damn Vettel, the little **** is really fast on every circuits. No one was thinking of him for P1 (you should have seen the bets).

Light showers all day tomorow; Alonso should shine through...
If it rains then Red Bull will have the upper hand due to there downforce but who knows as normaly Hamilton and Button have showen that they are very good on wet weather condition so anything can happen.

The only thing that will be problematic will be the two DRS zones.

If it rains then Red Bull will have the upper hand due to there downforce but who knows as normaly Hamilton and Button have showen that they are very good on wet weather condition so anything can happen. The only thing that will be problematic will be the two DRS zones.
Red Bull look to have taken a stack of downforce off their car for this weekend so I wouldn't expect them to be as good as usual if it rains

Most of the teams are trying the "low downforce aero pack" for the first time of the season this week-end...So that should shuffle the cards a bit more. Really hard to predict what will happen. This is what I betted on: 1- Alonso 2- Massa 3- Vettel (LOL I know I know). But remember: Ferraris usually race better then they qualy, and Red Bulls are usually slower in the race...

I'm thinking 1. Alonso 2.Hamilton 3. Webber/Massa.

Alonso looked good yesterday, the big surprise though was Massa, he looked like he was having a great time. I think Hamilton will get a podium and Vettell will either finish in top 4 or won't finish at all.

rofl Lewis, he is breakign down psychologically due to the fact that Red Bull and Vettel are in a much much higher position...Ron Denis please pat him in teh back he iwll feel better. and people say he is the king of wets? lol. come on Schumi...bring back ur wet races skills like you did in Korea last year.

But this time not sure is not Button's fault, Hamilton had a better exit of the corner and Button maybe closed the door too late...

In the first accident with Webber was his fault but probably race incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back