2011 24 Hours of Le Mans

Massive, massive accident! Pushing hard and this is what happens in racing at times. I think the r18's are still favorite at this point , but we shall see how they get on with worn tyres. I hope BMW win in the gt's but the vette looks very strong too, its a shame the porsches are so low down on power, hopefully they have been putting their efforts into a new lmp car :)

Good race of Audi and offcourse Andre Lotterer who drove the car for about 4 hours:doublethumb:. Also congrats to Jeroen Bleekemolen in the LMP1 class! Had a lot of fun watching this years greatest autosports event.

Well done Audi - their strategy paid off (just):trophy:

...very emotional race; the Pescarolo Team were absolutely gutted for Henri, brought tears to my eyes:eek:

...Nakano was unlucky too...talk about worse luck:facepalm:

Glad both the Audi drivers seem OK though, cars did a great job holding up. I think there needs to be thought on how to solve the "speed differential" problem because if drivers have to carve through the field like a game of Outrun, these kind of genuine racing incidents will keep occuring.

...had enough :coffee: so going to try and wind down now

first time i remember they didn't turn the last lap into a show lap with nicely cleaned cars and stuff but went full out all the way. 13secs! has it ever been closer? great win also for corvette in both gtpro and amateur.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back