1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 24 Hours of Le Mans

Discussion in 'World Endurance Championship' started by RaceDepartment, May 4, 2011.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Welcome to the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2011. Find here the latest:
    - Discussions
    - Pictures
    - Movies
    - News
    - And of course the famous annual Le Mans race reports and chat from our community :thumb:

2. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

3. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Its Back! :)
  4. Hell yeah! Me and my Dad are going very excited :D. First time there.
  5. Eager to see the BMW M3 with Andy and Farfus, also expect a good performance of the Corvette Racing, the P1 Audi (=
    ps: a doubt, Andy and Farfus will drive the same BMW, or will be one for each??
  6. Oh year baby its that time of the year again. I really cant wait for this. I hope its as good as the RDLMS race should be :)
  7. Only about a month to go :) Third year in a row I'll be there. I'm hooked now. Hopefully though I wont accidently drive onto the track between Arnage and Porsche curves this time :cool: (Don't worry, it was on the Wedensday and there were no ontrack action then... it was 20 mins later though...) :rolleyes:
  8. I'll be there too!!

Who else is going?
  9. :)
  10. I do like the new R18, it does look pretty will be supporting it :p.
  11. So you're not going to be supporting you're favourite driver, Mr. Davidson in the 908, or the Aston Martin's that you like then? :tongue:
  12. The new Aston is just ugly, I like Prodrive a lot but not keen on their new chassis. Of course AD but he drives for the wrong team! :(
  13. The new audi looks hideous, the older cars look better then the new one.
  14. I'll be there with my dad for about the 5th time in a row now. My father went for the first time around '69 and has rarely missed a race since then.
  15. I wish this race was not held on the same weekend that the next F1 race is held on.
  16. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Listen to this.

17. Sounds awesome :)
  19. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Audi Motorsport broadcasts a live stream showing footage directly from the cockpit of the LMP1 Audi!!

Click here to tune in on race day
  20. Im going to watch it all on Europosrt and Motors TV,

I wish everyone who is going to Le Mans, a Nice time and have fun ;)