2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a very entertaining (though too short from my perspective) race at Reutlingen in the club yesterday, I would like to see it as the first event :) A really cool track to drive on, gives some spectacular images aswell for the summarys :)

Remco

As i am away on holiday on one of the september dates i will not sign up but may i be considered at a later time as a reserve?. id rather post here than spam the sign up thread

RDTCC S7 - Skin help & request

Hello drivers - I'm up to take a couple of skin requests for this series if anyone can't make their own. Only problem is I don't have STCC2 so it can't be any of the specific cars from that series.

I can also be of help with the skins :) The easiest way for me is if you have somewhat of an idea of how it should look, as it gives me a lead to how the final product should be :)

-the skin for chev cruze doesnt work anyone know a fix for it? i see in raceroom forum that are a problem with some cars...
I had created a stcc2 custom skin ini fix for both of the issued cars, the chev cruze and the vw scirocco.

After the install of this fix, you can use the default ini custom skin format for both cars.

Model ID to use in the ini:

For vw scirocco: [VW Scirocco STCC2]

For chev cruze: [Chevrolet Cruze STCC2]

To Install: Just extract the files to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourAccount\race 07

I've tested the fix online, and there's no error or mismatch!

It's a very simple fix, but simbin just didn't bother to fix it. :frown:

DL : http://www.sendspace.com/file/7mpgb1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering