2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea !

Why not create a kind of Racing Club Championship with the same cars, same locations and same rules for 25 other drivers who didn't get the chance of being chosen for the league ? ( 25 with a few reserves in case of absences )
If necessary, someone could help for results, rankings, ... I'm ready to help if needed.

Just an idea !

Why not create a kind of Racing Club Championship with the same cars, same locations and same rules for 25 other drivers who didn't get the chance of being chosen for the league ? ( 25 with a few reserves in case of absences )
If necessary, someone could help for results, rankings, ... I'm ready to help if needed.

This could be an idea, but depends on amount of interest in the league and wether the organisers are willing to run a second seperate but fundamentally the same championship. It sounds doubtful though, i think this year there will be only 1 div.

When you say get invovled in the racing club, does it specifically have to be the race 07 club? i try to get involved in as many rfactor events has time allows, will this still count towards it?
Any club will do josh :wink:

what happens for instance if the decision to choose between myself and someone who has the same amount of experience but drives instead in the race 07 club?
That is hard to say, those are the tough choices we have to make.

Just an idea !

Sorry, this is not going to happen. As Josh already mentioned, it will be like a 2nd division.

Is there possibles that someone mod the weather file like you got a so wet track that it need to be manually red flagged or super duper wet. :D

Always wanted a really wet challenge. :wink:

A race with wet weather, or real-time weather where, it might be dry to start, byt rain about halfway, but the track only gets to about say 30% wet. Okay for drys if your careful. I know there is a way of doing it, I've seen a GTR2 weather file creator that works for Race07. If races were done with changeable weather, that would make me interested in signing up. So long as the track doesn't reach levels where it's flooded and the wet tyres do nothing. :p

Ahem, a bit 'spot the new chap', but how does one register interest in taking part in the league? I'm under no delusions that'll I'll be competitive enough to make the cut but I'd certainly be interested in testing myself against the best in some manner of qualification competition.

There will be no qualification session to enter the league.

Interested drivers, with a licensed membership can apply for a place in the league but we decide who will eventually drive based on a few criteria:
  • driving standards
  • commitment
  • participation in previous RD leagues
This means that some people will be disappointed but that is unfortunately the downside of this system.

Sign-ups open: Monday August 1st 2011
Sign-ups closed: Thursday August 18th 2011

Drivers list will be announced Saturday August 20th 2011

RDTCC S7 - Sign Up (Closed)

rdtccs7.png

This is the sign up thread of the RaceDepartment Touring Car Championship.

Make sure you have your car of choice ready when you sign up, this will be your car for the whole season.

Before you sign up
Read the RDTCC S7 Intro & Info thread

Sign-up format
Name: Remco de Wildt
Car: BMW 320si e90 2009

Sign-ups open: Monday August 1st 2011
Sign-ups closed: Thursday August 18th 2011

RDTCC S7 - Skinning (Closed)

rdtccs7.png

Your own livery is mandatory for the RDTCC S7, if you cannot skin a car yourself we encourage you to find somebody who can within the community or download one of the hundreds of skins from the RaceDepartment database.

The Racedepartment and RDTCC S7 logo's are mandatory, no fixed place.

Click here for a skinning turorial.
Click here for the RaceDepartment & RDTCC S7 logo's

Legal Issues:
  • When you use logo's of registered trademarks you have written permission to use them.
  • When you don't have written permission RaceDepartment can not be held responsible for any legal actions the trademark holder can take against you. You and only you are responsible for your skin.

Post your skin here with a picture and a download link. You can upload your skin here
Make sure your skin is finished before submitting here, no changes allowed after posting your skin!

A skinpack will be released when all drivers have submitted their livery.

All drivers, including the reserves, must submit their livery before the deadline!

Thread open: Saturday August 20th 2011, when the driver list is announced.

Livery deadline: Wednesday August 31 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back