2010 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me but if a driver cant see more then 180 degrees (thats as wide as a human can see but with a helmet it's far less)

What about stereoscopic vision? When I got my karting license they made some tests on me to detect how much of that I had... a driver can see more than 180º... other thing is being able to see that much into a F1 cockpit. Anyway, and in my opinion Hamilton made that corner like if no one was there... so thisis not fair blaming Webber.

Humm... this time I think if it's someone's fault is Webber, I think he should accept Hamilton already overtook him and make it the safest way... he touched with his front wing in Lewis' rear tyre, this proves to me that Hamilton absolutely had the position.

It is true what you say about peripheral vision David, but I think Webber was backwards than 180º, and then you have to consider the F1 cockpit is very high at the sides of driver's head, so they can't see anything.

The weird thing is normally is the driver touching with the front wing the one ruining his race and this time was the opposite.

If Hamilton woud have turned like if somebody else was in the inside of the corner (Webber) it would have ended like the famous and penalized Alonso-Kubica move on Silverstone Xosé. Or the guy inside gives the position, or the guy on the outside goes wide. Otherwise they touch eachother and it ends in a crash.

Humm... this time I think if it's someone's fault is Webber, I think he should accept Hamilton already overtook him and make it the safest way... he touched with his front wing in Lewis' rear tyre, this proves to me that Hamilton absolutely had the position.

It is true what you say about peripheral vision David, but I think Webber was backwards than 180º, and then you have to consider the F1 cockpit is very high at the sides of driver's head, so they can't see anything.

The weird thing is normally is the driver touching with the front wing the one ruining his race and this time was the opposite.

If Hamilton woud have turned like if somebody else was in the inside of the corner (Webber) it would have ended like the famous and penalized Alonso-Kubica move on Silverstone Xosé. Or the guy inside gives the position, or the guy on the outside goes wide. Otherwise they touch eachother and it ends in a crash.

So you are saing that Kubica gave Sutil enough room then I am sorry but I will have to take your Go-kart lisernce. In this case Sutil was the one who quickly understood what was going to happen so he pulled of a little. He had the same line as Webber and Kubica did esxacly the same thing that Hamlton did but Webber was not doing his part from the possision that he was at.

To make this even more simple, Webber was less then half F1 car length (maybe 1/4 car length) inside Hamilton when they were still on the gas pedal. When Webber braked hes front wing was ALMOST as close to Hamilton's side pod or was it is called. (the thing with the give hole) Anyhow, thats more then 180 from Hamiltons Cockpit and remember they have this extra protective things so he cant see from about 160. So Hamilton was turning with the idea that Webber might still be there but Webber in the other hand did not turn in as much as he should. In the other hand he had plenty of space but he was trying to push Hamilton wide which I cant even understand WHY.

Anyhow this is a race incident which was stupid imo.

You would take my kart license? LOL! But I would win more races than you as it looks clear I am more competitive.

Webber understood that letting Hamilton go by that easy would have ment see himself out of the champ´s lead.

You would take my kart license? LOL! But I would win more races than you as it looks clear I am more competitive.

Webber understood that letting Hamilton go by that easy would have ment see himself out of the champ´s lead.

How can he be out of the Championship if he was going to still be the leader. (you dont make sense)

And You have not met me on Track David so you will never know how quick I am. :D

Blaming Webber is stupid, are you telling me you guys would just sit and let your nearest rival get passed you easily without a fight?? Absolutely not, I'm sure any of us with a competitiveness about us would of done the same as Webber...and indeed Hamilton, taking risks is apart of the game, Hamilton is a risk-taker, sometimes it works for him, other times not. This time it didn't work for him, but you can't blame Webber for that. Webber had the inside line and never in his life would he of backdown and let Hamilton through, he might as well of handed him the championship trophy is he did that. Both drivers are doing what they are paid a lot of money to do, and as Kevin said, even the British commentary team said it was a racing incident, who are usually taking the Brits side on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back