2010 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
big_singapur.gif

Hmm the track was wet at the start of the First Practices. A rainy race midnight? Wow! I hope this will happen :love:

I also wonder how will Red Bull do after new flexy wing and floor regulations..

I think he did a good move this time, just had bad luck, 10 more cm of distance and the movement would be a perfect one, or just Webber braking a bit before or not over the kerb.

This time Lewis did what a race driver is supposed to do.

For once the stewards got it right, a racing incident. I think Hamilton would have got Webber eventually and so I think he was a bit rash but at least nobody got penalized for actually racing. To my utter shock the BBC commentary team agreed with the stewards too instead of their usual blind Hamilton hero worship.

Hamilton could not see Webber from his OWN cockpit and he gave Webber enough room (EXACLY the same amount of room that Kubica gave to Sutil (I hope I am write on the forrce indea driver)) but Webber did something which did not make sense. He had worse tyres then Hamilton. He should be braking earlier since he had big chans oh out braking himself. But I guess this is racing.

Althought I wished that Webber had hit one of the barriers or that his engine burned just like Heiki's.

Second time that does this kind of move on Hamilton this year:

Maybe next time when he need the points, his the one to go off.

Alonso is now clearly the most favorite to win the world championship.

I dont think so but I guess if Hamilton somehow makes his comeback and He and Webber have a very little gap to each other and in order to win Hamilton needs to win I am sure Webber will go full force on to Hamilton before T1 or he might teach Vetter how to hit Hamilton from behind. :p (just joking but I am really annoyed that Webber was a bit unfair today)

This move from Webber reminded me the Senna move on Prost on Suzkuka, a kind way off saying “there’s no way you will overtake me” and this time he even was more lucky then Senna and could carry on.

This move from Webber reminded me the Senna move on Prost on Suzkuka, a kind way off saying “there’s no way you will overtake me” and this time he even was more lucky then Senna and could carry on.

I wish he would not. Anyhow Suzuka will probably be a dominant race by Red Bull since there Downforce will give them quite the advantage.

Excuse me but if a driver cant see more then 180 degrees (thats as wide as a human can see but with a helmet it's far less) will he have to be blamed for something that he cant even see and predict. In a cause like this thats where Webber most help since he knows (not during the moment but from all the experience that he has) that it will end up ugly he should just let go since it was obviouse that hamilton was throw (atleast to my eyes) but the only way that my prediction would be wrong is only if Webber does something like that.

I had a race Yesterday at FPWS at Spa and a driver overtook me at the straight after Eau Rouge. Then on T7 (which is 2 corners later) I took the inside like to overtake this driver so we were side by side but he could not see me since the mirrors cant cover the blind spots so he gave me a gap but he could not predict if that was enough of a gap and I did have room but I lacked the downforce which he had so I hit him exacly like Webber did and so the driver spun.

The meaning with this story is that if a car is on a drivers blind spot you cant expect time to be Wizards and predict where the car is posisioned, they can only go my the theory that the car might be there. So if you dont want a crash like that to happen then the driver who is at the blind spot of the driver infront has to think about what he is doing not twice but three times before he does a move like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back