1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by Bram, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Discussion thread for the GP race this weekend :)

2. Bram

Bram

Man those Koreans are harsh, you are not allowed to bring anything with you anymore during the GP :(

[​IMG]

3. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

:( so that also means no exploding cars:(

4. Bram

Bram

Man without heroine f1 sucks :(

5. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

how about fuel? and what happens if a car crashes? will the parts be designated as bullets or sharp objects?

6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

At least heroes are allowed :)

7. As long as my hero Alonso will win all is allowed :)

8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Lol Patrick

9. The race will be tighter then ever. I belive that the Mclaren car on Hamilton's hands can go even quicker but couldn't do so during Hamilton's last hot lap.

The Red Bull Pole was a big surprise for me. But once it became a 1,2 then I was about to faint.

10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

WHAT A JOKE! I was going to bring my crossbow with me to qualifying :(

11. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

12. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Well done webber! :) Put all 5 right back into the drivers championship.

13. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Lol Redbull Karma Tank rolling through. -.-

14. is Sutil driving under alcohol effects? :tongue:

15. Cong to Red.... hehe

16. what a race :D I spent the whole race on TV, I am so proud I waited because the race itself was awesome :)

17. Well Done Webber and it's sad to see Vettel having such a failier but thats our Red Bull. I was so happy to see Hamilton back on the fight for the championship. Now I wish that the Mclaren is quicker on Interlagos so the championship can get even tighter on Abu Dhabi.

I don't want to have a champion on Interlagos but a closer championship battle for Abu Dhabi.

18. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Alonso did a great job 2day and in the last 5/6 races. So he's on "pole" in the championship for the last 2 races. But nothing decided yet cause Alonso is racing with engine nr. 8 for the last 3 races already, a new engine will cost him 10 places on the grid. Hamilton is also back in business with P2 and the DNF of both Red Bulls.

Looking forward to Brazil :)

19. Great win by Alonso, as I predict after Monza he is the main favorite to the championship. Webber, this time grab the pay for some of its maneuvers.

20. nice win by Fernando :good: also awesome comments by Lewis during the SC phase - "it is almost intermediates" :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.