2010 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those Koreans are harsh, you are not allowed to bring anything with you anymore during the GP :(

69412_143796335666864_129186997127798_223093_5542368_n.jpg

The race will be tighter then ever. I belive that the Mclaren car on Hamilton's hands can go even quicker but couldn't do so during Hamilton's last hot lap.

The Red Bull Pole was a big surprise for me. But once it became a 1,2 then I was about to faint.

Well Done Webber and it's sad to see Vettel having such a failier but thats our Red Bull. I was so happy to see Hamilton back on the fight for the championship. Now I wish that the Mclaren is quicker on Interlagos so the championship can get even tighter on Abu Dhabi.

I don't want to have a champion on Interlagos but a closer championship battle for Abu Dhabi.

Alonso did a great job 2day and in the last 5/6 races. So he's on "pole" in the championship for the last 2 races. But nothing decided yet cause Alonso is racing with engine nr. 8 for the last 3 races already, a new engine will cost him 10 places on the grid. Hamilton is also back in business with P2 and the DNF of both Red Bulls.

Looking forward to Brazil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back