2010 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he wanted? Risking P1 and P2 forcing Alonso to overtake him in a dangerous manouver? Keeping on that pace and let Vettel approach both Ferrari´s? Cmon, team orders were clearly needed yesterday, and if you were the team owner you would have done the same, but in a smartest way possibly.

Yep thats exactly what I wanted and team orders werent needed :good:. And its not cynical its just what we all watch racing for... or thats what I watch it for.

So if I understand you correctly they should be punished because they (Ferrari) suck in cheating? If they would rock in cheating and nobody would noticed it's all okay? :D

I guess it works like this, look at McLaren and his favourite kid. :wink:

Yep thats exactly what I wanted and team orders werent needed :good:. And its not cynical its just what we all watch racing for... or thats what I watch it for.

This is utopic, every single team will decide on one of his drivers as the championship reaches the final stage, specially the ones fighting for the champ. The only way to see what you say is going to the Moto GP format, where there are one bike teams and even being under the same name, teams are diferent.

Look if you want Team order fine, make the sport a bit more boring but Cheat Properly, dont make it damn obvious. Even an amature would be able to make up a coded message easely and still not get cought by FIA.

I guess it works like this, look at McLaren and his favourite kid. :wink:

This is utopic, every single team will decide on one of his drivers as the championship reaches the final stage, specially the ones fighting for the champ. The only way to see what you say is going to the Moto GP format, where there are one bike teams and even being under the same name, teams are diferent.

If there are going to be team orders all this should be done before the race. Then turn off the radios and let the drivers decide what they want to do with what the top brass want in the back of there minds. Its just really disapointing and brings up the whole reason many motosport fans avoid F1. BORING!!!!!

If there are going to be team orders all this should be done before the race.

Why? I mean, why orders are good before the race and not during it? sorry but I don´t understand. If a driver respect team rules will be OK, if I driver doesn´t will be booted from the team (except Lewis of course, he can do whatever he want) ...team orders will be the same before or during the race.

Because let the race unfold and when circumstances change its BETTER to watch. Not be dictated by drivers been told to let x through etc. I dont think there should be orders at all. Or radios for that matter. There shouldnt be team orders full stop, and lke mr jordan said we were deprived a good battle yesterday just so alonso wouldnt cry like a little girl. Im not gona bother posting no more there are my opinions and my opinion to ake this sport less boring. Id rather talk about a sweet battle not silly politics. But we cant because of "team orders".

su_10ger1595-2

Lol what a face expression. Looks like some of the villians of cartoons, or the spoiled rich boys. :D

dq for both felipe and alonso...ferrari`s fault!!!
alonso for crying as ussual and felipe for letting him trough and prob stefano for putting the order out there....
and felipe`s engineer for asking him that!!
as comentators said stefano shouldve came on the radio and asked himself!!!dq both penalty for ferrari not only alonso...

dq for both felipe and alonso...ferrari`s fault!!!
alonso for crying as ussual and felipe for letting him trough and prob stefano for putting the order out there....
and felipe`s engineer for asking him that!!
as comentators said stefano shouldve came on the radio and asked himself!!!dq both penalty for ferrari not only alonso...

You do forget that in Ferrari Contracts, it says obay the orders that the team in the pit gives you so MAssa can blame his contract but he told a lie when they were talking to FIA so he should be punished.

How ever, if there are Team Order's then why not give the championship tittle to Vettel? I dont see the fun in motorsport with Team Order's. I mean if you want ot play as a team sure do that but dont expect to be a great driver once you ritire.

If this drivers are ment to be Mature and the best of the best then they are old enough and experienced enough to know what to do during the race them self's. They dont need someone to tell them "let Alonso pass" with a failed coded message. The only person I see that would need Team Order is Vettel after the Fiasco in Turky.

Oh yeh for definate they are. But I dont like them dictating races, circumstances change in races and makes it exciting like massa gettin the jump on vettel and alonso, then him being slower bringing alonso and vettel to the back of him would have made for a nice afternoon. But team orders changed that and made what could have been a couple of laps worth of quality racing gone. And as someone said alonso could have made a dangerous move etc then he shouldnt be racing. They get paid enough to show they can pass and battle for a position.

but yeh clearly team orders go on.

Then I understand your point and respect your oppinion.

What I don't understand then is why Alonso and Ferrari are evil now, specially in UK as I can read in Eurosport, when we all know there are team orders all the time.

Let's start a discussion about team orders, but there is people asking for a permanent ban for Alonso, which is even funny and silly.

Cya!.

How ever, if there are Team Order's then why not give the championship tittle to Vettel? I dont see the fun in motorsport with Team Order's. I mean if you want ot play as a team sure do that but dont expect to be a great driver once you ritire.

If this drivers are ment to be Mature and the best of the best then they are old enough and experienced enough to know what to do during the race them self's. They dont need someone to tell them "let Alonso pass" with a failed coded message. The only person I see that would need Team Order is Vettel after the Fiasco in Turky.

Team interests are driver interests, or this is how it should be. If it is a team sport there will be team orders as in football are. If you don´t like team orders, watch judo, or moto gp, or any other competition where it is 1 vs 1 and not teams of 2.

Team interests are driver interests, or this is how it should be. If it is a team sport there will be team orders as in football are. If you don´t like team orders, watch judo, or moto gp, or any other competition where it is 1 vs 1 and not teams of 2.

Look, Ferrari would not lose there 1,2 if both drivers are experienced but we will never know if those drivers are experienced enough.

Plus Alonso does not have a chans of winning the Championship. Look at Red Bull, they got 2 strong cars and drivers plus Mclaren is allways there on the Top 5.
Now F1 is going to Mclaren ground since Mclaren have dominated Hungaroring for 2 years in a row so a 3rd is possible. Plus I heard some upgrades were going to arive for Mclaren.

Plus I think that if a driver is going to be a team player or not is just up to the driver to deside and not the team. If they screaw things up it will end up as Red Bull on Instambul. Thats why Team order is banned. Now you can be sure that FIA will clear the Team Order rule for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes