2010 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Massa is a team player and you DO blame him and Ferrari? What utter crap.

Excuse me but Massa got an order. Same goes for Barrichelo on the video I showed. But I dont think Heikki got an order by the team in eny type of coded message. (he might got one but I dont rimember he did)

I dont Blame Massa but just the Ferrari team them self for giving the command.

Excuse me but Massa got an order. Same goes for Barrichelo on the video I showed. But I dont think Heikki got an order by the team in eny type of coded message. (he might got one but I dont rimember he did)

Cmon Giorgios! :p Kovalainen gave his position to Lewis this is a fact, how can you know if he got orders or he don´t? And this have been done before under hidden messages as "If you want a pizza after the race do your work" or "If you want to meet my sister after the race do what we do expect you to do"...

Cmon Giorgios! :p Kovalainen gave his position to Lewis this is a fact, how can you know if he got orders or he don´t? And this have been done before under hidden messages as "If you want a pizza after the race do your work" or "If you want to meet my sister after the race do what we do expect you to do"...

Sure but why cant you just accept that EXACLY the same insident happen now. To end this, lets call both Mclaren and Ferrari for Big cheaters since both have cheated in there own way during there years of racing.

But I have to say those messages are so funny.

Theres a pure and simple way to end this utter rubbish that goes on in the joke that is Formula One - get back to racing!!!! Dump all this technical garbage eg. ban radio contact with drivers and go back to PITBOARDS - let the drivers decide the outcome NOT the team management

Ferrari seem to be very good at this Race-fixing/cheating malarky - Schumacher v Barricello, illegal bargeboards and now this, all of which is just accepted (or very lightly punished) yet other teams get hammered for small mis-demeaners.....

.....Bring on the Clowns!!! :) :)
Chris

massa_pitradio.jpg

Just watched the race, what a disappointment that was. Did have to lol over the commentary from that point on though.

I understand why team orders exist, but the fact of the matter is that according to the FIA regulations such things aren't permitted. But being that Ferrari is to F1, what Ducati is to the WSBK, they just get a light slap on the hand and all is ok. It's ridiculous at best. The regulations are there for a reason and the teams should abide by them. Those that don't should be penalized accordingly - $100k is chump change for a team like Ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back