2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please .... Alonso was not a title contender either at the point. Instead of racing he complains over the radio to his team ..... "this is rediculous" bla-de-bla, moan moan, whine, whine". He left Mclaren because the same tricks did not work for him there LOL. In Singapor he was PART of a cheating conspiricy winning the race when his "less performing" team mate was ordered to crash. Is Massa going to be ordered to do something today?

The TEAM ORDERS rule 39.1 is VERY CLEAR ......... perhaps they should write it in Italian so that Ferrari fans can understand it too!.

Cheaters sucks and always will ...............................

So McLaren are cheaters because 2008 thing, ok.

F1 is ruthless, nothing is against the rules. If someone is smart enough to make a plan, or a car part that does the job then pat of the back for them, tough luck to the others. Its the way it always was and always will be imo. you can put any tema name or drover name in the statement you like it will never change.

Well... very sad for Mark, have to hear from him but it seems he was just put there as decoy to make the favourite guy to win.

Maybe he really had that bad situation with his tyres to be foreced to pit instantly, but I doubt it, sounded like the perfect strategy for RBR bosses I'm sure they were delighted with that situation.

Ferrari did not deserved to win this one, made a very bad GP, first cause the setup, too many downforce and too short 7th gear they said, and appart of that, they reacted to Webber stop thinking he was the man to beat when obviously he was sacrified from RBR in a very intelligent team maneouver.

About Alonso-Petrov, alonso said Petrov did nothing wrong but was more worried to close the door than to try to go fast, which killed any option for him and Webber, but of course this was the worse thing you've seen in the F1 history and this and that and bla bla

Congratulations to RBR for a fantastic team management at the end, and sorry for Mark that really deserved to win this one but it was clearly impossible to do it in this team.

VETTEL IS WORLD CHAMPION, WORLD CHAMPION. Unbelivable.

I was so happy for Vettel althought I thought I wouldn't be. Great stuff by him. Alonso was ordered to put his skills under good use but nothing happened. But I can't belive that Webber "cracket under presure". I was so looking forward to see him fighting with Alonso but he never game it a go.

Vettel have been quick all this year so he deserved it as much as any of the other championship runners.

Edit: Xose you are unbelivable, you take the defence now that you have no arguments left. Come on I know you will dig up something.

Congratulations to RBR for a fantastic team management at the end, and sorry for Mark that really deserved to win this one but it was clearly impossible to do it in this team.

That's a very interesting point of view, Webber lose because is just a very poor driver, if it wasnt the Red bull car he even would in position to win the WC.

And Alonso lose because his/Ferrari options not the Red Bull ones.

For the first time in my life.. I started to like alonso since he joined ferrari.. but by the way he drove today.. very disappointed.. but really happy for Vettel though.. the boy deserved it.. many more to come i see in the near future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes