2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that one is really brilliant :) Yes I am orginally from the great great city of Apeldoorn :) We have a big insurance company here called " Centraal Beheer " . There slogan is " even apeldoorn bellen " (call apeldoorn).

That couple on their arch feel screwed when holland wins the cup as 2 million orange idiots will sink it while standing on it when the national team will have their parade through the canals. Same happened in 1988 :)

Awesome commercial.

Off for diner know, making fried octopus

well 1 day before the final and i wanna wish all my spanish racing friends here a very good match:) and may the best team win:)

Same for you.

I think I can talk in the name of almost all Spaniards when I say we consider a victory for the world football to have Holland as final rivals, a national team that historically was the greatest expression of elegance and attack football, the same philosophy we have now with this new generation of players.

Personally, if we loose, I will be less sad than loosing against any other country, as I think football is in debt with Holland, my father always talked me about the 70's tulipans and I grew up with the awesome late 80's early 90's team too, so in our folk Holland means good football.

If we win... we will be world champions... after many world cups having a good team stopt on quarterfinals or even earlier for different reasons, we finally made it to the final... finally some success for all that hard work... we need to win.

Good luck!!

What a Match! SchweinSteiger is like a Gladiotor! I'm happy that last the last freekick did'nt turn out as a score, as it was a wrong faul imo. Suarez knows how to trick referee with his fake fallings.

I hope the final tomorrow will be exciting at least as this game.

Forlan is pure class, unbelievable strike vs Germany IMO goal of the Tournament no question. Then there's Muller and Bastian, incredible talents. Pardon me but I don't see the hype in Ozil, he looks always tired and his facial expressions dont exude passion and hunger for the game maybe its just me.

This 3rd place match was a real treat, it always is. This is how football should be played, with nothing to lose that's when we see the best and brightest. OMG that Forlan strike WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF unreal, do any of you know how hard that is to do?

Pardon me but I don't see the hype in Ozil, he looks always tired and his facial expressions dont exude passion and hunger for the game maybe its just me.

Completely feel the same way, he always walks. But he has lots of assists in this WC tough. So i can't decide if he is useful or not...

Whatever team will win tonight, this song will be a tear jerker when you watch it later

Campione, campione.oooooooh-ooooh-ooooooooooooooooooooooooh :thumb:

7 hours to go!

Think i am gonna watch inside tonight. :D

weerj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 53 54.6%