1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2010 24 hours of Daytona

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Austin Jordan, Jan 27, 2010.

1. [​IMG] As you may of heard already the 24 hours of Daytona is this saturday. This historic event is the first race of the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series. The race is held at the legendary Daytona international speedway which goes through the infield and around the Daytona tri-oval. This endurance event brings the greatest road racers all over the world from Nascar drivers Jimmie Johnson and Juan Pablo montoya to full time Rolex driver Scott pruet. Just a few weeks before speedweeks at Daytona, it marks to the great events happening here at Dayton. It will be a great race to watch and i can't wait to see who wins. Check your local listings to watch this race.

2. oh yes...some live racing to watch again...and the start of speed weeks :)

3. will there be a live stream ??

4. who won the race last year?

5. Last years winner was brumos racing with Donohue, Garcia, Law, and indy car's Buddy Rice. Expect them and Ganassi racing to racing for the win again this year.

6. By the way is there a way anybody could put this on the homepage? That's where i wanted to put it at first but i couldn't find the ad that will let me do so but thanks if you can.

7. Michael, there is a listing for the race on www.myp2p.eu but this is not always reliable.

8. That is a amazing website Robert :)

9. Who does everyone think is gonna win it this year?

10. you can also try justin.tv if a channel in the US is broadcasting (most likely some users will share that)

11. thanks cant wait to see that

12. does anyone know the entrie list for the race?

13. thanks, only if they should what drivers were in what car (for some cars).

14. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

15. 5 MINUTES TILL THE START.

16. Thanks Hannu.
    Heavy rain i see. :ooh:

17. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hmm will it be cancelled with the rain coming down?