2010 24 hours of Daytona

Is there no non-justin tv from the official channel that allows to be embedded? Would love to show it on the FP but after last years Le Mans race I am not looking forward to another email :)

I prefer to broadcast it, but then a legal channel. Not the crap with justin.tv where you have to switch every 10 minutes because the channel goes down.

Why do race series still ignore new media i wonder :(

Montoya looking good right now. Idk about you guys but for me (on tv since i have a channel televising it) coverage stops at 10P.M. and it might end for you guys too. Give time to watch the x games from colorado if you guys have heard of it or can even watch it (probably not :( but try looking for it). If you don't know what it is its a event where snowboarders, skiers, snomobilers race and make high air and extreme jumps, even halfpipes (not for snowmobilers unless an idiot decides to break his snomobile and a couple body parts) so look for it if you want after the race.

by the way does anyone want to make a mini enduro club race on Race at one of the infield tracks mixing two classes (most realistic way is radicals and gt cars) for a one or one and a half hour race. Maybe even two hr. Anyone interested in planning this race during a weekend. I can't do it but whoever wants to organize the race just say so. Got the idea from what we are watching right now.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%