2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Troy Stewart

Do we have any dates for this series yet? I would like to participate but on reserve duty weekends it will be impossible to make those races. Even if they are in the evenings, that won't work because It is a 4.5 hr drive from my base. I don't get home until 2030-2100 hrs. If anyone knows let us know.

i like the look of this, are we going to be running european or us timeframes? Also only just got race on after playing race07 for a while......any ideas of what are the better cars, are the new race on wttc cars better than the old ones?

cheers

i like the look of this, are we going to be running european or us timeframes? Also only just got race on after playing race07 for a while......any ideas of what are the better cars, are the new race on wttc cars better than the old ones?

cheers

Champ will be run on GMT (European time) The cars in RACE ON dont have much difference I find them the same. The only car which is different is the Seat TDI

Bram, I can`t guarantee making every race in this season so will not sign up, but will there be chances to sign up for the next season or will it be only for the drivers who sign up for this?

I only ask as it will be consecutive seasons in one calender year and once June comes I should be ok for Sunday nights.

Movies previoius seasons

coverrpmwtccseason1uw8.png

Download the full length DVD by clicking here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements