2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

Don't know who else has been following the chase, but it is tighter and tighter each race
3 race down of the chase, 7 more to go

right now I'm rooting for Montoya (and at least 1 win for him) and Martin (old man knows how to drive lol)

After another win in Phoenix it looks like JJ will take the champ at homestead unless somebody takes him out of action.
Mark Martin needs a little help but considering they are in the same team we cant expect any of the other hendrick cars to help out :)

Fourth championship win for him, Lets hope he crashes out or at the very least fails to win it next year. We need a new champion!

After another win in Phoenix it looks like JJ will take the champ at homestead unless somebody takes him out of action.
Mark Martin needs a little help but considering they are in the same team we cant expect any of the other hendrick cars to help out :)

Fourth championship win for him, Lets hope he crashes out or at the very least fails to win it next year. We need a new champion!

I watched MM whole race last night. he lost most of his time mid-race after having a great start. JJ only needs to turn up and race to 25th position to win the sprint.

Last year for the old timer aswell.

EDIT: for some reason I thought this was his last year in the cup? Must of mis-read somewhere

25th needed to win? Sounds good to me, He only pulled off a 15th position last year at homestead but he probrably didnt need to push so hard though then, I cant remember what the point gap was there last year..

Good luck to him, I hope its his last title.

I hope he crash
I want to see MM win it (I wanted Juan Pablo first, but he had 3 unlucky breaks in the chase that took him out of contention)
and nopes...he has made a contract extension for another 2 years as he is having so much fun and he fits perfect right now in Ricks car (sponsorship) future

Yep, Go daddy will be his sponsor next year.

http://www.dotweekly.com/2009/09/18/godaddy-com-to-sponsor-mark-martin-in-2010/

Great news! :)

Just as I was working on a new ARCA skin aswell

attachment.php

Attachments

• godaddy.jpg
    godaddy.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 272
well I cannot lie
last race was exciting to watch as cars were fighting 3 wide most of the times
in the end JJ brought it home and won the championship
congrats to him....and now hopefully next year a new champion will be crowned

I'm rooting for Mark Martin & Juan Pablo Montoya....as he shows that he can do it to be in the chase...the dark horse.

as for my reason of happy, than sad face when saying montoya....well
check here
http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/cup/11/22/tstewart.jmontoya.fireworks.homestead/index.html
and see & click this lol

well up to daytona 500 next year :)

oh yes indeed
at the last bristol race he went to tap Jeff Gordons rear....just to point out, hey race me clean and I will race you clean. but race me dirty and I will also race you dirty. Simple as that.
after that jeff raced him clean and he never tapped his rear again lol

Stewart started it all off by sliding up infront of Montoya and then getting upset when Montoya didn't stand on the brakes to avoid him and tapped him. Stewart's move to push Montoya down low was blatent and reckless yet NASCAR lets him get away with it so while two wrongs don't make a right you can understand why Montoya got angry. Tony Stewart has this image to maintain of being outspoken and uncompromising on the track and got a taste of his own medicine as far as I'm concerned.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back