1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Series F1 Track pack

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Günthar Rowe, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Track included:

01 - Melbourne
    02 - Sepang
    03 - Bahrain
    04 - Barcelona
    05 - Istanbul
    06 - Monaco
    07 - Montreal
    08 - Magny-Cours
    09 - Silverstone
    10 - Hockenheim
    11 - Hungaroring
    12 - Valencia Street Circuit 08
    13 - Spa
    14 - Monza 07
    15 - Singapore
    16 - Fuji 07
    17 - Jiading
    18 - Interlagos

Many are those that are already release, just now in one package...

Nice thing is that all the file names start with F1blahblah.xxx so that they won't conflict (as far as I can tell) with original version already installed. Also, these are in there own Track group called "Formula 1" as per the "GTR Evo", "STCC" and "Addon" etc

2. uuuuuh - are there official simbin tracks in there?
  3. yes, but as I understand, forward porting/conversion is ok Simbin to Simbin. Like the GTR2 cars in GTR Evo...
  4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

as in evo to evo or gtr2 to evo.seems daft using older versions than is nescisary
  5. no older version, but some are the Evo versions rewritten to go in there own Track grouping... I just uploaded it in smaller parts but as I downloaded it...
  6. Thanks
  7. Nice done The only thing that is left is that RaceDepartment makes races with F1 cars on those tracks :clap: cant w8 to try all the tracks.
    2 questions: Is it possible to race night on Singapure and have you put lights?
    and can I use the tracks on Steam?
  8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

the tracks can generally be used online so long as there is a server running them. once you've installed the tracks the names will appear in the server browser if any are running them.

secondly, night racing is not strictly supported in race07/evo, a thread discussing settings to achieve this is here but its not a perfect solution http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-mods/6820-how-night-race.html

if you like night racing maybe consider cheacking out GTR2 if you haven't already :)
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

A blurry line... but in general old to new seems to be ok!
  10. yes, it is a little hard to get n exact line to follow...
  11. These tracks work on my offline install, but crash Steam version. Sigh.
  12. what track is crashing your steam? Remember, that you must keep the tracks in the F1 folder in your Locations folder:

.../GameData/Locations/F1/...all the tracks in here...

13. Yes, they have their own folder and show up in their own F1 section in the game menu.

Every single track minidumps my Steam install. But no problems on my offline install.

But it's ok. There were only two tracks in that pack I didn't already have. I can continue pretending Dubai is Bahrain and Vancouver is Montreal and my F3000 is an F1 :laugh2:
  14. Kenny Verdaasdonk

Kenny Verdaasdonk
    @ Simberia @Simberia

is it spa 2007?
  15. I can't download.. It starts fine but then ends up at 8kbs..
  16. Thanks a million for this awesome and classy job.
    Looks fabulous. :good:
  17. thank you very nice
  18. this pack would be perfect for my f105 mod for gtre.. downloading now :) thanks
  19. Links dont work for me :(
  20. wow, these are great. Thanks for publicising them!