2008 Series F1 Track pack

I ran the installer to a New Folder, then, I manually installed the tracks here for steam.

create any folder that you don't have.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\ms7xwdc\race 07\Gamedata\Locations\F1

[then you put in tracks 1- 18]

next, copy UIData included to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\ms7xwdc\race 07

and to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\ms7xwdc\race 07\Gamedata

do the same, using race07ds folder that iscreated when you go to STEAM and Download the Race07 Dedicated Server from the TOOLS section of Steam

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\ms7xwdc\race 07ds\Gamedata\Locations\F1 [then you put in tracks 1- 18]

next, copy UIData included to:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\ms7xwdc\race 07ds

and to:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\ms7xwdc\race 07ds\Gamedata

there are 2 bugs regarding Fuji:

you cannot race w/ AI [freezes if you try]
you caanot join online [it says client missing track]

----------------------

these bugs are in the "stand alone" Fuji, too - not related to the F1 Pack

the pack has been together for some time MS, It is likely there has been an update for the track that some servers might be running. Current version is up to 1.3 assuming that its the one by mojo.

I know what's wrong with ''client is missing track'' when i open a dedicated server with 2 or 3 of these track i have the message when i want to join my server but if i put every tracks in the dedicated server i can join with no problem at all.
But the thing is, i've been opening few servers yet but nobody joined, why?, people cannot join ''or'' nobody installed these lol.

These tracks work on my offline install, but crash Steam version. Sigh.

I'm having the same problem, everything set up as per the instructions but I get as far as trying to open the F1 menu in track selection which results in a crash to DT.
Has there been a fix posted for this yet?

Thanks
-eric

• Alexw1984

Does anyone know where i can download this map pack, its not showing up on the original links. ??

• Alexw1984

Thanks for the links but im having problems downloading from them, every time the download stops between 40 - 90mb, every time. Tried about 15 times now and closest i have got is 92mb. Anyone else having this problem or just me?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back