Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Bram, May 13, 2007.
yes you can
OK ... here goes ... cryptic spoiler
The Sun and Moon is the most powerful force ... as ever :wink:
Malaysian MotoGP result:
1 V Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 43:06.007
2 D Pedrosa (Spn) Honda 43:10.015
3 A Dovizioso (Ita) Honda 43:14.543
4 N Hayden (US) Honda 43:14.865
5 S Nakano (Jpn) Honda 43:16.590
6 C Stoner (Aus) Ducati 43:19.647
7 L Capirossi (Ita) Suzuki 43:21.943
8 C Edwards (US) Yamaha 43:24.809
9 C Vermeulen (Aus) Suzuki 43:29.181
10 R de Puniet (Fra) Honda 43:31.523
Fantastic race between Hayden and Dovi. Also poor performance By Stoner. Sad that Motogp is almost over for the year
All news regarding the 2009 season in here please.
Bring it on !!!!
I reckon Dovi shall do well this year, mind you he dnt do too bad this year (08), but i reckon he'll be on the podium more often thats for sure.
how will Stoner take to the new bike after the surgery? Is the '09 calendar out yet?
See here provisional calender, planning to get over to Holland for the race at Assen.
A mate who lived in Holland reckoned the Assen track is the best on the calendar.
Funny that ... a couple of Dutch blokes I know who are mad into their bikes and bike racing say Assen is the worst event, so they never go.
Gotta admit I was always tempted to go, but since I talked to them about it I have never quite been sure whether to or not, so I still haven't made it there.
go anyway then we can get an honest opinion.
250cc class will disappear in 2011
Bye bye beautiful 2-stroke engines
yep. sounds alright tho. concept works for me. just have to wait and see now.
This goes at the cost of the ss600 class.
I dont like it at all.issed-off:
Its rediculas IMO.
Like what do they think World Super Sport is ? Thats 600cc, whats the point in having another 600cc class.
They should of stuck to the inital idea 2 years ago of a 450 2 cylinder. Lets face it, they is only Honda who have shown interest in this now newly named "Moto 2", its just going to be like a single make series by the looks of it.
provisional entry list 2009
2009 125cc class FIM provisional rider entry list:
5. ALEXIS MASBOU, LONCIN RACING
7. DOMINIQUE AEGERTER, AJO INTERWETTEN
8. LORENZO ZANETTI, WWC
11. SANDRO CORTESE, AJO INTERWETTEN
12. ESTEVE RABAT, BLUSENS APRILIA
16. CAMERON BEAUBIER, RED BULL KTM 125
17. STEFAN BRADL, KIEFER RACING
18. NICOLAS TEROL, JACK & JONES PONS WRB
24. SIMONE CORSI, JACK & JONES PONS WRB
27. STEFANO BIANCO, CBC CORSE
29. ANDREA IANNONE, WWC
30. PERE TUTUSAUS, MATTEONI RACING
32. LORENZO SAVADORI,FONTANA RACING
33. SERGIO GADEA, BANCAJA ASPAR TEAM 125cc
34. RANDY KRUMMENACHER, DEGRAAF GRAND PRIX
38. BRADLEY SMITH, BANCAJA ASPAR TEAM 125cc
44. POL ESPARGARO, BELSON DERBI
45. SCOTT REDDING, BLUSENS APRILIA
60. JULIAN SIMON, BANCAJA ASPAR TEAM 125cc
66. MATTHEW HOYLE, MAXTRA TEAM
71. TOMOYOSHI KOYAMA, LONCIN RACING
72. MARCO RAVAIOLI, CBC CORSE
73. TAKAAKI NAKAGAMI, WWC
81. JASPER IWEMA, KIEFER RACING
88. MICHAEL RANSEDER, MAXTRA TEAM
93. MARC MARQUEZ, RED BULL KTM 125
94. JONAS FOLGER, WWC
99. DANNY WEBB, DEGRAAF GRAND PRIX
TBC. xx, BELSON DERBI
2009 250cc class FIM provisional rider entry list:
4. HIROSHI AOYAMA, SCOT RACING TEAM 250cc
7. AXEL PONS, PEPE WORLD PONS WRB
8. BASTIEN CHESAUX, RACING TEAM GERMANY
9. TONI WIRSING, RACING TEAM GERMANY
10. IMRE TOTH, TEAM TOTH APRILIA
12. THOMAS LUTHI, EMMI - CAFFE LATTE
14. RATTHAPARK WILAIROT, THAI HONDA PTT SAG
15. ROBERTO LOCATELLI, METIS GILERA
16. JULES CLUZEL, MATTEONI RACING
17. KAREL ABRAHAM, CARDION AB MOTORACING
19. ALVARO BAUTISTA, MAPFRE ASPAR TEAM
21. HECTOR BARBERA, PEPE WORLD PONS WRB
25. ALEX BALDOLINI, WTR SAN MARINO TEAM
28. GABOR TALMACSI, BALATON RACING TEAM 250cc
35. RAFFAELE DE ROSA, SCOT RACING TEAM 250cc
41. ALEIX ESPARGARO, CAMPETELLA RACING
48. SHOYA TOMIZAWA, TEAM CIP
51. STEVIE BONSEY, APRILIA MADRID
52. LUKAS PESEK, AUTO KELLY - CP
58. MARCO SIMONCELLI, METIS GILERA
63. MIKE DI MEGLIO, MAPFRE ASPAR TEAM 250cc
75. MATTIA PASINI, TEAM TOTH APRILIA
2009 Moto GP class FIM provisional rider entry list:
See post below.
Kawasaki quit MotoGP?
This is really bad, I have supported and riden Kawasaki since I knew what a bike was.. And I have hung-lose with there team in 2004 at the SA gp..NO.
Damn shame if they leave. Feel sorry for any of the riders that may loose a ride espesialy Melandri, looks like he has gone from bad to worse. Hopfully they will be able to line up on the grid in 09.
Separate names with a comma.