2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wido Rossen

Yep, Alonso is realy not happy with Hamilton.
It make`s him unsure.
But that`s not the way the get along with your team mate.

You get it wrong, it´s not Hamilton...it´s the whole team...he is Spanish and not from UK.
Since Alonso signed with McLaren he has been alone in the team.... Have you seen Ron Dennis throwing his earphones...what kind of team manager is this?

They must remeber Alonso bring the number 1 to the team.

You must only see the faces of the McLaren crew when Hamilton scores a pole and when Alonso does it. They don´t like him and even Mr. Ron Dennis don´t like him... he must go to Ferrari next year.

[youtube]bp90LGIWSwo[/youtube]
The text says...take a look to the crew faces when ... at the end it says "without commentaries".

Whatever is happening inside McLaren, I don´t like it and I think as Alonso is alone he must defend himself.

A little note, Bruce McLaren, founder of the team...was from New Zealand...

• Wido Rossen

I agree with you David.
By the looks off Ron Dennis , it seems that he is not happy with Fernando.
And the incedent with the rope arround the tyre, youre wright it`s the team`s fauld.
But the second stop when the lollypop went up he stoot there for 10 sec with lewis behind him.
That make`s people think you have to agree on that.

Yep, Alonso is realy not happy with Hamilton.
It make`s him unsure.
But that`s not the way the get along with your team mate.

Yes...yes..I know that.

How can you know hw was not waiting for his track engineer order? Alonso was locking to the pit wall all the time, as waitng for a sign. How can you know that it was on purpose, can you be thinking in a qualy perfect lap with a crono in your hands, looking how many time remains of the qualy...please guys...

But I mean about feeling unsure since the season start. It´s normal when the whloe team wants Hamilton to being 1st...

It´s not Hamilton fault, it´s the whole team fault and specially Ron Dennis fault.

According the race post conference Alonso was waiting for the team to let him out. I can see no problem with that.

If that is not the real truth I can see no problem with Alonso sitting in the pit waiting for the right moment to get back on track to get his best qualy time.

Why should he leave earlier to ruin his chance and just let Hamilton in?

A race driver's first point is to win, second to win for the team.

I think by the end all will be sorted out at the race. If Hamiliton will be able to show what he showed today Alonso will get a hard time tomorrow. Besides that I don't think the team will disfavour him the way that might have been the case today.

• Michael Sharpe

McLaren blame Hamilton (?!?)

says here: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/61368

so it seems Lewis was not allowed an extra run cos he didn't let Fernando past at the start of Q3 :confused: yes, they stopped their own driver (and championship leader) from doing another lap by their own choice :suspicious:

either Ron Dennis is telling porkies or is just barking mad. not sure which one I would rather it be...

There is a pact between the 2 drivers that says every race one of them have to do a qualy extra lap.
Hamilton today don´t wanted to respect that internal rule, and it seems the team ask him to slow down the car, and that´s the reason of Dennis flaming.

But it was Hamilton that not respect that pact/rule that they have from the start of the season.

• Wido Rossen

Well, who would have guest...
Ron Dennis is blaming Hamilton for the incedent in the pit.
He should have driven slower than he did so Alonso could make his pitstop.
I ask you, what`s the difference ?
He would have lost those sec also when he drove slower.

But the FIA doesnt see it that way.
The stewarts of the meeting have announced hat they will investegate the pitstop from Alosnso.
Ron Dennis also hat to come at the stewarts office.
And further more they will listen to the Team radio recordings at the time of the pitstop.

I think there is gonna be more trouble for Mclaren.

Agree 100% Wido...

Same as in Monaco....
Team orders there...? what in the hell...!!!

A safety car is very proably there, so when the rest of cars have made their pit stops... you must stop as fast as possible to avoid a pit stop with or after safety car in track... as happened Alonso in Canada.

McLaren is not doing well his job, specially Mr. Ron Dennis.

• Wido Rossen

Ow ow ow , and thank you say`s kimmi and nick heidfeld.

What the hell are they thinking at Mclaren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes