2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let´s see where is the car McLaren car when Alonso is gone...

I hope I geat a BMW as Mario Thyeasen is always speacking kind words about Alonso...even Ferrari.

Hamilton is a traitor as he claimed FIA against his own team for two times Monaco and Hungaroring...!

Last rumors said Alonso was really asking the reason why he was supposed to use a hard used set of tyres in his fast lap, so he really was asking via radio... and the best in the history is that a team mechanic change the preasures of the Soft new set of tyres ready to Alonso...so they at last time change the Soft with hard as a sabotage affair...

Alonso said to Spanish press it´s not the first time this year...maybe the bad profesional is not him.

I am shocked with this news. And if i recall it right this is not the first time this happends at McLaren. I still remember the "fights" between Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna at that team some years back.
But what i wonder is how the current season will go one for this team.

• Wido Rossen

Spyker considers selling Formula One team

For that reason CEO Michel Mol has quit affective today.
Mol said that there are several offers for the F1 team.
But Mol also want`s to buy the F1 team for himself.
To avoid conflicts of interest within the Spyker F1 managing Mol has made his move to resing affective today.
His possition will be temporary fild by vice chairman of Spyker F1 , Hans Hugenholz.
When the team will be sold is not completly clear.
But analists sai that Mol has the best cards for it.
There is also the rumour going on that if Spyker is to be sold that Spyker F1 Racing will stop to excist.
What happends to the drivers :noidea:, nobody has a clue.
In that case there will be a new F1 team name in the championship.

To be Continued............

It´s not a fun situation to both drivers of course.

I´ve heard there are a spanish busines man called Aljandro Agag, who is real friend of Flavio Briatore and Adrian Campos, who is trying to buy Super Aguri, but maybe, reading what you wrote Wido, they will make an offer to Spyker chairman.

Let´s wait to see what happends...

It's not weird, all they have done is making promises they couldn't fullfil.

B car this, B car that, and I doubt it really is any faster.
They promised last year that the new car would be much much faster and yes we see that this year... :p

I don't think Sutil has to be afraid of his seat, I'm sure another team will make an offer for him. But it's byebye-zwaaizwaai for Yamamoto.

• Werner van Kuyk

The biggest problem is that it not goes well whit spijker. the have got some financial problems that i heard today.

i Hope it not bud we will see

One thing I can not understand is why a lot of people can see the "dirty movement" of Alonso and not the "dirty movement" of Hamilton breaking the agreement between drivers and cheating his own teammate (always with a smile, of course).

What Hamilton did was his own decision, what Alonso did was team's one, but still Alonso is the dirty one... why?, maybe because Hamilton is the first possible UK F1 champion since Mansel and fans will support it anyway? :lalala:

Cya!.

• Wido Rossen

Spyker F1 officialy sold

Dutch former Spyker CEO Michel Mol has bought the Spyker F1 team.
He went in business with Idian business men Vijay Mallya.
Vijay Mallya who owns an airline and is also the sponsor for the Toyota F1 team.
The indian pay`s the Spyker deal with his private capital.
The name Spyker will disaphere and most likely that will be replaced by Indian Orange.
Under that name Mol and Mallya made there offer fot the Spyker F1 team and is possibly the new name for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back