rF2 2.5h WEC @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Sat 31st May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry I have got to sign out again :( stupid g27 might have gave up on me but I think could be the power supply but can't find one that will work and have been all around derby city centre to find one. Tried a lap top power supply not working so I will have to order one :(

btw, what is the countdown timer linked to? Time the race starts, or qauly, or time practice starts??
Co's last time at Silverstone it had still 1 hour n the clock and i had to jump into Qualy with only like 10 minutes left....
Like to make sure whats what, co's, as of now, it has over 4 and a half hours left to go? Wich doesn't really correlate what anything i'm looking at on the timing schedule??

The countdown and clock are just there as a gimmick, the important time is the one listed in the event thread (so the race starts at 18:00GMT)

The clock and countdown had not been updated after we shortend the race distance, so that's why it displayed that the race was running since 4h30m :)

The countdown and clock are just there as a gimmick, the important time is the one listed in the event thread (so the race starts at 18:00GMT)

The clock and countdown had not been updated after we shortend the race distance, so that's why it displayed that the race was running since 4h30m :)
So Qualy has just started now, or is the UK still on BST and practice starts in about 45ish minutes?

we've been racing here several years now, and not once has any time zone converter been correct on any of the start hours here on RD lol... As far as i'm concerned, RD is some sort of void where time isn't constrained by natural law....

No worries, i'll check in from time to time, i'm sure one of my guys will be on the phone when it's time lol

sorry, the SIMCO drivers will not start on this race (Imre Bende, Tamas Cseh and Balazs Kiss). We think that, the rF2 isn't ready for endurance racing. We had more exe error..

we've been racing here several years now, and not once has any time zone converter been correct on any of the start hours here on RD lol... As far as i'm concerned, RD is some sort of void where time isn't constrained by natural law....

No worries, i'll check in from time to time, i'm sure one of my guys will be on the phone when it's time lol

RD uses the GMT clock Reykjavic: it's an universal time and it doesn't change to winter/summer time.

Clock GMT: Click here :thumbsup:

my time zone converter is always correct :)

sorry, the SIMCO drivers will not start on this race (Imre Bende, Tamas Cseh and Balazs Kiss). We think that, the rF2 isn't ready for endurance racing. We had more exe error..

Run the game in window mode without hdr. that should fix the most crash problems... and since you all drive on your own you don't even have problems with driverswaps. so everything should be just fine

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.