1999 Volvo S40 BTCC

Cars 1999 Volvo S40 BTCC 0.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrik Marek submitted a new resource:

1998 Volvo S40 BTCC - Sweden powerhouse with amazingly sounding engine

View attachment 474643View attachment 474644
View attachment 474645

With collaboration from Paul NLC, PM3DM is proud to present you with amazing Volvo S40 BTCC.
This time with detailed cockpit ! Paul has done a really great job on this one, and I'm glad we can finally share it with the rest of you.

Work in progress !!! still quite a lot of things to be improved
Doesn't come with interior glass, which is important for RainFX
Wiper animation missing...

Read more about this resource...

Paint Templates are currently being worked on and should be added soon, hopefully tonight

Looks great at night btw! in my opinion of course

1621044198393.png

Last edited:
Patrik Marek updated 1999 Volvo S40 BTCC with a new update entry:

Fixing font

I thought the included font in the list led_big was our custom font, but I was told that it's actually a font by Kunos! this means that if you were to do integrity check, it would get overwritten again,

so I've renamed it to be led_big2, so that there isn't a mixup

it won't break anything, as the change is replacing ^ with a degree sign
thanks for letting me know @AlleyViper

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice looking '99 s40 in '98 livery :thumbsup:
Haven't tried it yet as I spend so much time working on my own projects, but have to try it soon I think.

Hello... congrats on the huge release of BTCC #3 with the S40! I understand, from setting up the Primera in the past, that your front-drive cars have a special challenge to drive well. That said, the issue I can't resolve with the Volvo is tire temps; I can't seem to maintain a good temperature in the rear tires despite trying different setup tweaks. Please share your insights in this area, or let me know if it's just a matter of taking car not to overdrive the car, ie, slower entry, smooth apex and exit. Thanks!

Awesome work, thankyou for making my LIFE! Drives brilliantly, sounds fantastic and I’ve spent so much time in it already.
9FC12E0F-9B70-42BF-BE53-9494D1DAC5E8.jpeg

I put this in the PM3DM thread but just a minor bug, the y in Rydell gets cut off on the back window so it looks like Rvdell :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.