1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Patrik,

I was going to give a try to your beauty, but the download contains only one (usefull) file : (nissan_primera_btcc.bank)
So if I understand, it should be the sound fix for the 1.0.6.
But I can't find the main build?
Where am I wrong?

Thx in advance.

right above the very first post of the this thread , green download button :thumbsup:

:) Thx for the answer, but this is actually what I downloaded.
I'm maybe still missing something, but all the download I can't find is this 30.2 mb, wich contains just the sfx folder and this particular files (nissan_primera_btcc.bank)?

you need the original file, which can be downloaded in version history ,

my idea to have some small update/fixes so that you only replace what you need, and every now and then, when bigger changes will be coming, I will replace full file and make a new "default" version

small updates won't affect the actual kn5 file, so it will be things like tweaks to skins, UI, sounds, animation,
they should not affect MP , which will make it nice for people having not same version of the car mismatches,
for example if you only update skin that someone else doesn't care about, he would still have to download and replace whole car, otherwise he won't be able to do MP racing, .. this way he can

That's weird. Do other mods on RD do it this way? Seems like it'd be easier for you to just maintain "the download" and allow new users (like myself) to be able to come in and not have to browse through your discussion to understand why I only have the sound fix.

Edit: And to make matters worse, folks are going to hit the green button, get v02a, install, find out you need v01a, install, and when you overwrite, you overwrite the files in v02a so you have to reinstall that again.

Highly recommend you make the green button "everything you have so far".

Thanks for the mod!

on the other hand - especially when it gets bigger - isn't it better to download 5mb update rather then 300mb file where only 5mb have changed ?

it's something that to me sounds logical, .. if I update vodafone skin, the update should only be the skin , and every not and then I can do a full update, which would be recognizable as a major version update bump

I made a mistake of calling it a v.2a I suppose

my original idea was to have
v0.1.0a > v0.1.1a>v0.1.2a ...
etc and then major version update (including full file)
v.0.2.0a> ..... etc

this would be something that to me makes sense, and most people would only update the major versions ( which would be something that might be necessary for MP racing) and people that want every update would get even the smaller ones ( that wouldn't cause problems in MP racing due to file mismatches )

maybe I should have called it just sound fix, so that it wouldn't give impression that it's full car,

however I did say so in the release notes, if people don't read those, is that really my fault ? what's the point of release notes then ?

thank you for the suggestion though, will keep that in mind

Last edited:
I am not sure if anybody else is facing now the same problem as I have. Tuesday (Nov, 4th), I installed the 2 files (original + sound fix) and worked perfectly. Yesterday (Nov, 7th) every time I tried to join any track with this car, Asseto Corsa simply showed an error message and I could not go. Any other car was ok. Was there any update in Asseto that may caused this issue?

yes, latest AC update has broken all/most modded cars,
if you change your ini to this it should fix it

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\asetto_corsa.ini --> [ASSETTO_CORSA] --> WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS = 0

Love the btcc 1999!!! volvo s40 and bmw whould be nice aswell :D To bad this is the only addon i cant get to work :/ the one that i most want to work dosent work for me. i have no ide what im doing wrong but im using the patch 1.0.9 Assetto Corsa steam version. i dropt it as discribed in the text by the folder content. i can see it in the folder cars but it wount show when i start the game but all the other addon cars shows. any ide whats wrong?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back