1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks, I'll keep a look out for that but yeah, it was suspension related, lifted up the front ride height and that solved it.
I belive we put that into the install notes, or description
you should use tyre blankets that will increate tire pressure and therefore lift the suspesion higher up
we have update for this, but given all the other physics updates taht we were working on, we never got a chance to release it yet

i'm sure most of you haven't missed it, but the wheel covers are now done. Will be part of the car and there will be ext_config.ini that you can put into skin folder, that will replace them for the old wheels

99159229_2737029706409348_38474119469072384_o.jpg
Hi Patrik,
I've been trying to find these wheel covers but I cant seem to find them anywhere.
Have you got a link for them as they don't seem to be in the download.
Cheers Josh

Hi Patrik,
I've been trying to find these wheel covers but I cant seem to find them anywhere.
Have you got a link for them as they don't seem to be in the download.
Cheers Josh
they haven't been released yet unfortunately, it's one of those things that takes a while to propagate , as car has been evolved quite a bit and I can't easily update just the covers, it would be full on update and I need to make sure that the physics that will go with it is sanctioned / approved

Hello there, when I race with against the AI, it seems that they pit way to early.... That misses the fun while competing against different cars as the Nissan cars were top performers back in the day with Reid and Leslie... Has anyone experienced the same, and does someone know how to solve it? Thank in advance

Last edited:
Tested again your 3 touring cars (BMW, Volvo and Nissan) and they're feel great and fun to drive!
But I have one clonclusion about FFB on curbs.
Driving through curbs on Suzuka rattles my rim a lot (CSL DD 8Nm, P1v2 rim).
It is fun, got no clipping (according to the ingame status bar) but the curbs feel approx 3x times stronger than on other 2 of your cars (and strongest in my /tested/ car collection, even Kunos gt3 cars).
It rattles so loud and hard that made my mouse bounce (aluminum profile rig, base bolted to 4mm steel plate).
Tried only make higher ride height, checked that Nissan & BMW got the same tires, redownloaded and reinstalled Nissan today, but nothing changed.

If you need any feedback from me, just ask.
I can test it on other tracks and other car setups.
When I played on T300 RS it wasn't a case.
I can save some replays, record wheel behavior on camera etc.

Hi
How i can Activate the Rear Wheel Cover??
THX
it needs to be released with new model
Myabe i can get something toghter but our latest physics update was never finished I think

maybe contact me on discorrd ( if you have me there ) and I can hook you up with the new Kn5 files

dont' want to update this mod just for the wheel covers , but there have been things that were reported and fxied but not released ( such as the fuel consumption )

yeah sorry, this entire thing is bit dead now

perhaps when AC2 comes up and if it will support mods, it will be a good time to look back at these and give them update , as a part of conversion to AC2 , but time will tell, also depending how much AC2 will change over AC1

Myabe i can get something toghter but our latest physics update was never finished I think

maybe contact me on discorrd ( if you have me there ) and I can hook you up with the new Kn5 files

dont' want to update this mod just for the wheel covers , but there have been things that were reported and fxied but not released ( such as the fuel consumption )

perhaps when AC2 comes up and if it will support mods, it will be a good time to look back at these and give them update , as a part of conversion to AC2 , but time will tell, also depending how much AC2 will change over AC1

That's a shame, was looking for more updates to this.

If you're in need of someone on the physics side I'd be happy to extend my help. :)

I can't get the ride hight fix to work
Even with tyre warmers, extra tyre pressure, full fuel load, lowering the height rules to .43, I've tried everything and my setup remains invaled, I just can reach the 45 (or 43) height...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back