1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Patrik
Will "the under car" receive some attention in future, like some basic modeling to link the tires to the car body and bottom texture?

Hi Patrik. I like the mod, it's fantastic, but I don't like much the FFB. It has very few force and a lot of effects, and I've put 50 % of gain... It would be great if you check that. The rest of the mod is very good for me :D

anyone have an issue of it not showing up? Trying to do the Nissan Primerra race and it says undefined. I put in the reguarl spot and deleted old one first.

What am i doing wrong? I downloaded into cars but I don't see it in the list?

Did you copy the nissan_primera_btcc_v1.0 map over to AC?
inside the nissan_primera_btcc_v1.0 map is the content folder
you have to copy that folder to AC

You copied also the fonts folder to the fonts folder in AC ?

Just guessing!

does look quite nice, it's incredible what were people able to achieve !
Multiply the wow factor by infinity in VR - it really comes alive in stereoscopic vision.
I'd say the effect is more convincing than pCARS 2's rain, which for a bolt-on mod that uses all sorts of fudges to get it to work is pretty damn incredible.

I love this car and I thank you for doing it. Great work.

But am I the only one who can't open the RAR file of the latest version. I can open all the other versions but not the last. Strange.

I love this car and I thank you for doing it. Great work.

But am I the only one who can't open the RAR file of the latest version. I can open all the other versions but not the last. Strange.
I can't either, can this please be fixed. When trying to do it with 7zip it says 'cannot open file as an archive'

Fantastic stuff and brings back some very fond memories. Just spent a half hour racing in vr, crashing through the sequential at Donny GP and and couldn't stop smiling. :thumbsup: Awesome audio work as well although the FFB feels a little 'off' in places with my OSW but I'm splitting hairs. Off to Brands now. :D

Thank you so much to all involved!!!!

Our team twaeked setup/ physics and I hear that ffb should be bit better, without loosing any other traits of the car
Hi Patrick.
Do you know what settings I should have on the Fanatec V1 wheel base as the settings I had
with the old version of the Primera don't work any more. It feels not hy and lumpy in corners.
Many thanks.
Kenny.

Hi Patrick.
Do you know what settings I should have on the Fanatec V1 wheel base as the settings I had
with the old version of the Primera don't work any more. It feels not hy and lumpy in corners.
Many thanks.
Kenny.
we tweaked physics a lot, so it's not about settings

but given quite a few of negative feedback, we are doing another tweak/update which will hopefully bring some of that back

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back