1998 Le Mans Race Series

Hey guys,

With all the free time I've had recently, I made a single player championship using a range of car mods to try and best recreate the 1998 Le Mans series, with the cars as balanced as possible. Mid way through setting it up I realized that it would be fun to do this as an online mini series, perhaps on a few different circuits. The car balancing is a bit of a work in progress but I'm sure with more testing I could get it quite close. I currently have 2 classes of cars from the LMGT1 and LMGT2 classes, plus a few others that didn't actually race that year.

For the lobby itself I was thinking about hour long races, at least to start with, and then we can go from there.
I myself am from the UK but worldwide entrants are welcome, we can sort lobby times out based on the needs of the majority.
So yeah if anyone is interested give me a shout and I'll make a discord and everything. If anyone has any questions or wants to join, post a reply or message me on discord.
(stanceyyy#7301)

Thanks for your time! Admins I didn't know if this was the right place to post this but I'm sure you'll tell me if its not.

stanceyyy

lemans911.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes