1988 Honda Prelude

Cars 1988 Honda Prelude 0.9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you! It works in the game but not in the showroom. And I had to use some previous skins to get rid of the shadow on the trunk. I really like the 4WS...:thumbsup:
Yes, it doesn't work in the showroom or previews. I used CSP to make the changes, otherwise I'd have to rebuild the car

You still see the shadow on the trunk in-game? Did you extract three files? Because I created a new skin to get rid of the shadow.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates, tackling the complicated 4WS is certainly commendable.
From a VR user's (literal) POV, there must be a more appropriate steer.ksanim you can use to get a better driver fit for the cockpit? I realise this probably isn't high on the priority list right now but when a driver has floating hands and steers by telekinesis it can be a real immersion killer. ;)
(edit: comment based on the S1 car - the driver is much better placed in the 4WD car)

Keep up the good work, it's been interesting following development.
The steering should be fixed with the below file. Just put it in \assettocorsa\content\cars\honda_prelude_88_s1 and overwrite.

Please let me know.

There's no discernable difference - I think you also need to supply the new steer.ksanim.
Do your hands not look like this?
1637162276745.png
1637162299008.png

First: the graphical details on this car are fantastic. Really well done.

But I'm having an issue with the 4WS. It feels like the car doesn't steer at all until a certain point, and then steers very suddenly. I watched the steering work from the outside and noticed that the rear wheels turn the same way as the fronts up to a point, and then steer the "correct" (opposite) way. If this is not just a graphical glitch then it would explain the odd handling characteristics; I would think the 4WS would steer the rear wheels opposite from the front wheels across the whole curve.

I've recorded a clip to show what I mean: https://streamable.com/ympufv

Looking forward to continued updates! I always loved the look of this car and would love to have it here in AC.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%