1988 Honda Prelude

Cars 1988 Honda Prelude 0.9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Working on an Step 1 version (and still working on the original).

__custom_showroom_1622604354.jpg

Hey Jake I'm on Youtube under the account Drifts Randomly and attached is the side by side with my Prelude and your mod. The color code is called y-49 Barbados Yellow (the google images examples are a bit brighter than it looks in person). Hope this helps!

Attachments

• inCollage_20210610_174425038.JPG
    inCollage_20210610_174425038.JPG
    426.7 KB · Views: 236
Hey Jake I'm on Youtube under the account Drifts Randomly and attached is the side by side with my Prelude and your mod. The color code is called y-49 Barbados Yellow (the google images examples are a bit brighter than it looks in person). Hope this helps!
Perfect, thanks!

I think that there may be something wrong with your bumper there...;)

I've got the turbo boosting to 280 hp. Need to keep tweaking the suspension.

I'm not sure how high I will go -- I don't want to make it feel like a different car altogether.__custom_showroom_1623197161.jpg

Last edited:
hi Jake Grafton-san. Thanks for the great mod. I would like to adjust the ride height, could you please tell me how to edit the car.ini?
hi Jake Grafton-san. Thanks for the great mod. I would like to adjust the ride height, could you please tell me how to edit the car.ini?

Hello, thanks!

For the S1 (modified) version, you can adjust the ride height in the Setup menu, in the pits, under Suspensions.

Or, you could modify the suspensions.ini (in the data folder). The ROD_LENGTH= is the value (in metres) that changes the height, separately for the front and rear sections of the file.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks!

For the S1 (modified) version, you can adjust the ride height in the Setup menu, in the pits, under Suspensions.

Or, you could modify the suspensions.ini (in the data folder). The ROD_LENGTH= is the value (in metres) that changes the height, separately for the front and rear sections of the file.
Thanks for your reply, Jake Grafton-san
My mother used to drive this car when she was young.
It's a car that holds a lot of memories for me.
I still love this car very much.

I wanted to drive this car, so I got the Asset Corsa.
I'm looking forward to future updates.

That's awesome. It holds memories for me, also.

Do you have any requests for it?

Thanks for your reply. Jake Grafton-san :)
if you could make a Si-TCV model someday. Im would be great (This is a luxury order)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back