Resource icon

Database 1976 Ferrari 312T Grand Prix / Quick Race Enabled 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes you sign into Racenet from within the game and then it updates and you have the car only in Time Trial but with this mod you can race against one other 312T driven by Regazzoni.

The op jgoodman is working on getting it to work in a GP using all the other 80's cars as well which will be awesome if he manages to get it to work :)

Yep blanes sumed it up in one ;) , but i have lots of exams very soon, so dont exspect it to be finished really soon :(

I learned how to unlock the Lauda's Ferrari in any mode. BTW, I learned how to put any car in any situation or year (I guess I can put the classic cars against 2013 cars, but I need to test it!). The secret is in editing the teams and teams_racers tables in the database. The car's season year is the key there (Lauda's Ferrari is set to 76, but there is no 1976 season, so I put 1988 season there and the magic is done) ... Niki Lauda is missing in the original offline database, so I'll need to "make" him and Regazzoni in the legendary Ferrari, because there is no real first and second driver there. See for yourself with the database editor ^^ . I don't have much time to do the complete work with these two drivers (put the face images and etc), but...

I just checked the Database and it looks to me as if there more '76 cars are hidden!

McLaren's - M23D the
Lotus 77
and the Tyrrell P34...So is a hidden six-wheeler also in the game?

Maybe Drivers like, Hunt, Mass, Nilsson or R.Peterson, and Depailler are hidden too, but i don't think so and so far i didn't found anything that could confirm that.
I only found 2 file_names with:
80_alain_prost
and 2 ui_file_names with
76_player_only
These files could be for Lauda and Regazzoni....

I just checked the Database and it looks to me as if there more '76 cars are hidden!

McLaren's - M23D the
Lotus 77
and the Tyrrell P34...So is a hidden six-wheeler also in the game?

Maybe Drivers like, Hunt, Mass, Nilsson or R.Peterson, and Depailler are hidden too, but i don't think so and so far i didn't found anything that could confirm that.
I only found 2 file_names with:
80_alain_prost
and 2 ui_file_names with
76_player_only
These files could be for Lauda and Regazzoni....
Yeah, i had to edit the driver names because before i edited the database further, it was prost vs prost :roflmao:

Have came up with some ideas on improving this mod further in the near future with:
-driver statistics
-driver profile images
-full 12 car grid with the 1980s content

And possible an alternate mod with lauda vs hunt ;)......
If possible, with a mclaren car livery but it will have to be with the multi car livery mod!

Hey guys, 'cause the game is actually full customizable, I suggest that a new "F1 2013 Full Custom Mods" would by created in this forum. It's important to say that those possible custom versions is not easy to create, but the game is 100% customizable and the modders can make new F1 games from here. I'm not a good modder, jgoodman :( , I'm good in finding what is possible, but not doing what's is possible (lack of time and pacience)... So, what you guys say ? We need to make all the forum readers know about the possibilities. There are awesome modders out there !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back