1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Database 1976 Ferrari 312T Grand Prix / Quick Race Enabled 1.1

A 2 driver grid of the Ferrari 312T in Grand Prix Mode!

1. jgoodman702 submitted a new resource:

1976 Ferrari 312T Grand prix/Quick race [Enabled] - A 2 driver grid of the Ferrari 312T in Grand Prix Mode!

Read more about this resource...

2. Picture's are in the overview!

3. I tried and I do not see the car in the game

4. I cant see it..

5. Do we need to sign up to racenet to aquire this car?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. not car!

7. Yes sorry you must be signed in with racenet to unlock the car!

8. you must be signed in with racenet to unlock the car initially then it will show up in the 80s section of the car choice!

9. Thought so! Thankyou for clearing that up!

10. Nice work mate :) will be awesome if we can get these cars into the normal GP races with all the other 80's cars ! cheers :D

11. Thats what i will be working on in the near future

12. i don't have the car with this mod....help me please!

13. You MUST be signed in with racenet! And if you can have the car in time trial mode, then you should have it in grand prix mode too

14. Lauda is not German ;)

15. What is he then?? I thought he was :/ oops

• Like Like x 1
  17. Do you mean signed in via the racenet option in the game?

18. Yes you sign into Racenet from within the game and then it updates and you have the car only in Time Trial but with this mod you can race against one other 312T driven by Regazzoni.

The op jgoodman is working on getting it to work in a GP using all the other 80's cars as well which will be awesome if he manages to get it to work :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. One sujestion, and if you add more 4cars, for Carlos Reutman, Gilles Vileneuve, Jody Schecter and...player? After change the colors, two in Yelloew, Two in Black and if you like more two.. in white! It's one Idea!:thumbsup::thumbsup: