1970's Performance Mustangs

Cars 1970's Performance Mustangs 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
Joshua Widder submitted a new resource:

1970's Performance Mustangs - Good Ol'Merican Pony Cars

Assetto Corsa has some of the definitive Italian, German, and British cars in their licenses with Alfa, Ferrari, Porsche, and Lotus, but it is time that America is represented with the definitive pony car from the golden age of American muscle cars, the Ford Mustang.
5KMTqkV.png

Credits:
3D Modeller, Physics, Textures - Joshua Widder
Import, Textures, Advice - Alberto Daniel Russo @A3DR
f3SGCEp.jpg

This is...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the pack. I'm having issues with some AI constantly revving their engine in the pits in Q and not pulling away at the start of the race. Seems to be the Mach 1's

I'll take a look at it, probably is the AI shift pattern, is it both the mach 1 and mach 1 428? I'll try to get something uploaded in next hour or two after any more bugs hopefully come in.

Thanks for the pack. I'm having issues with some AI constantly revving their engine in the pits in Q and not pulling away at the start of the race. Seems to be the Mach 1's
Ithink if you run Content Managers mistake finder it tells you that the ai point shift is at ... and must be changed to ,,,

I had a go in the Boss 429 at Bridgehampton, it is really good fun! I was surprised by the braking performance relative to the AI in the little GTA & Fulvia race cars, I can out brake them in the big Ford. Sliding this car around is quite addictive. The one thing that bugged me a little was the much lower engine volume at low/mid throttle and the external volume compared to Kunos cars.

David vs goliath! :inlove:

Last edited:
I had a go in the Boss 429 at Bridgehampton, it is really good fun! I was surprised by the braking performance relative to the AI in the little GTA & Fulvia race cars, I can out brake them in the big Ford. Sliding this car around is quite addictive. The one thing that bugged me a little was the much lower engine volume at low/mid throttle and the external volume compared to Kunos cars.

David vs goliath! :inlove:
Looking at that video, I think the drivers turn radius has to get fixed. Must be 585° I think. (It is in the driver3d.ini file (So that hands and wheel turn the same amount)

Not tried it yet, just installed it for later.

CM is throwing up some errors regarding the parent of the Mach 1 428:

yHQlOUQ.jpg

Congrats on the model though, looks fantastic. Can't wait to have time to check it out properly :)

Hmm thats odd. I installed by dragging and dropping the whole .rar, so never really had the opportunity to do mess it up. Will try it again just incase something went wrong.

Edit*

Well on second reinstall via CM drag.drop, I have 2 errors regarding the parents :roflmao: Guessing there is no issue with the mod then, and in fact a bug with CM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back