The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Sidepods finished for 1994 Ligier!
1994 Ligier Sidepod.PNG

I don't know about you guys, but I AM HOT to see 90's liveries and racesuits

7abl46jm.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out, why four teams result in CTD when changing but it is possible to use ONE CHASSIS for the rest of all teams while having INDIVIDUAL liveries.

@Milos Ancevski wanna rework your 1992 mod? :D
@needforspeedgamer wanna rework your 1994 mod? :D
The guy who made me the cars said he will make it like this :D
Btw the tag didn't work...

7abl46jm.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out, why four teams result in CTD when changing but it is possible to use ONE CHASSIS for the rest of all teams while having INDIVIDUAL liveries.

The Williams seems to be good to mod... Id love a 1999 mod.

The Williams seems to be good to mod... Id love a 1999 mod.
I personally find it hard which year to use, all have their great impressions. But yeah, having Williams and Ferrari as 1999 base is nice I'd say. Using only Williams would be boring of course.
Was just a semi-quick test to see if my idea works.

I personally find it hard which year to use, all have their great impressions. But yeah, having Williams and Ferrari as 1999 base is nice I'd say. Using only Williams would be boring of course.
I saw the 1999 Ferrari texture, it seems quite hard to mod :D

The Ferrari 99 could be used, the Williams 99 could be used, the WIlliams can be modded quite easy, i think. Even the nose of the Jordan should be possible, i had started it today but sadly my program crashed -.- The WEST McLaren is possible and other liverys.... Only prob: BAR :D

7abl46jm.jpg

Maybe ask me about milos 1992 rework, i made all the cars ;):D

Dude, where have you been when we struggled with this ?! You must had been earlier here. Because this is absolutely awesome !!

Any chance via raceload that we can get acces to estoril and imola too?

You told me in PM you will do it with these liveries lol :D

Try using the other folders too?
It was just a quick test, to copy all needed stuff (don't forget about the tex files for driver suits) and make the changes consumed quite some time. But as this was working, one could use any of the other's folders/cars, too. (even the 80's classics without to copy and replace all the 2013 cars like I did before).

@lesleyyb what exactly do you want to gain access to? Luna has these two tracks added in the database, afaik. They'll appear twice in the 90's circuits though but I think you can set a number for career round.

It was just a quick test, to copy all needed stuff (don't forget about the tex files for driver suits) and make the changes consumed quite some time. But as this was working, one could use any of the other's folders/cars, too. (even the 80's classics without to copy and replace all the 2013 cars like I did before).

@lesleyyb what exactly do you want to gain access to? Luna has these two tracks added in the database, afaik. They'll appear twice in the 90's circuits though but I think you can set a number for career round.
I mean can we get acces so we can add sponsors etc. ;)

I mean can we get acces so we can add sponsors etc. ;)
Tbh Geckarbor, and Benutzername started these raceload... stuff. ParkYongLee just made it compatable with the rest of the cars, without putting all the liveries in livery_00, and livery_01 folders. Ask Ben, though I think they have other plans too.

Tbh Geckarbor, and Benutzername started these raceload... stuff. ParkYongLee just made it compatable with the rest of the cars, without putting all the liveries in livery_00, and livery_01 folders. Ask Ben, though I think they have other plans too.
untrue, they use the raceload by Melphiz, which was converted from the one from 2012 and which I edited for better compatibility

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.