The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Marussia is really easy to mod, at least easier than McLaren. The sidepods are no problem, just add a small logo in either the top or bottom. Or you could just use the engine cover.
Thanks.

• Deleted member 161052

Some of the 1994 teams...now with BETTER looks!

Ferrari
1994 Ferrari.PNG

Footwork (Red Bull)
1994 Footwork.PNG

Jordan (Red Bull)
1994 Jordan.PNG

Larrousse (Red Bull)
1994 Larrousse.PNG

Ligier (Toro Rosso)
1994 Ligier.PNG

Lotus (Red Bull)
1994 Lotus.PNG

McLaren
1994 McLaren.PNG

Williams (Red Bull)
1994 Williams.PNG

And here's the status update.
  • Footwork (100%)
  • Ferrari (100%)
  • McLaren (100%)
  • Jordan (39%)
  • Benetton [Red Bull] (0%)
  • Larrousse [Tourtel] (95%)
  • Sauber [Early Season] (100%)
  • Ligier (50%)
  • Williams (90%)
  • Lotus [Brazil] (50%)
  • Minardi [Red Bull] (0%)
Simtek, Tyrrell and Pacific will also include, but they will be replacements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the 1994 teams...now with BETTER looks!

Ferrari
View attachment 53785

Footwork (Red Bull)
View attachment 53786
Jordan (Red Bull)
View attachment 53787
Larrousse (Red Bull)
View attachment 53788
Ligier (Toro Rosso)
View attachment 53789
Lotus (Red Bull)
View attachment 53790
McLaren
View attachment 53791
Williams (Red Bull)
View attachment 53792

And here's the status update.
  • Footwork (100%)
  • Ferrari (100%)
  • McLaren (100%)
  • Jordan (39%)
  • Benetton [Red Bull] (0%)
  • Larrousse [Tourtel] (95%)
  • Sauber [Early Season] (100%)
  • Ligier (50%)
  • Williams (90%)
  • Lotus [Brazil] (50%)
  • Minardi [Red Bull] (0%)
Simtek, Tyrrell and Pacific will also include, but they will be replacements.
I amit that you the courage to make a season mod however it's hella lot of damn work which doesn't only involve skins. I'm quite certain that you won't be able to finish it alone. Do you work alone? If yes you'd better find people who can help because I doubt that you alone are able to do the AI , CTF files, database modification ,language stuff and so on. It's pretty complicated so you on our own have a pretty little chance of finishing it. No offence , I'm just trying to help. And sorry if my post has any grammar errors , I'm too tired to do anything right now.

I amit that you the courage to make a season mod however it's hella lot of damn work which doesn't only involve skins. I'm quite certain that you won't be able to finish it alone. Do you work alone? If yes you'd better find people who can help because I doubt that you alone are able to do the AI , CTF files, database modification ,language stuff and so on. It's pretty complicated so you on our own have a pretty little chance of finishing it. No offence , I'm just trying to help. And sorry if my post has any grammar errors , I'm too tired to do anything right now.
there you go and your extreme kindness. :p

there you go and your extreme kindness. :p
Jesus man. I think I didn't write it in a rude way neither did I use any rude words so dunno what's your problem. I don't work alone on the 2003 mod because I know that alone I wouldn't be able to finish it . I guess bobody would be able to do a whole season mod alone. So settled.

• Deleted member 161052

As well...

I work alone. It would be very useful if people can help me with all the stuff that you mentioned there. But I don't care about AI, because I don't make AI mods. CTF, database, language stuff can be very useful for my current project. And however, I can do language file stuff on my own.

...right now my computer is currently getting repaired because it couldn't go to desktop after a BIOS modification.
luckily I could store everything from my game directory where I installed F1 2013. Skins, downloaded mods, etc. and so on.

As well...

I work alone. It would be very useful if people can help me with all the stuff that you mentioned there. But I don't care about AI, because I don't make AI mods. CTF, database, language stuff can be very useful for my current project. And however, I can do language file stuff on my own.

...right now my computer is currently getting repaired because it couldn't go to desktop after a BIOS modification.
luckily I could store everything from my game directory where I installed F1 2013. Skins, downloaded mods, etc. and so on.
AI modification is a necessary part of a season mod. You can't just leave it default orherwise they will behave strangely.

• Deleted member 161052

AI modification is a necessary part of a season mod. You can't just leave it default orherwise they will behave strangely.
Useful...anyone who has modified the AI before can help me with my own project.

...back on my computer again after a fast recovery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if he's going to create the season completely like Melphiz and doc303 did for last year's game. Either he seeks permission to use their stuff (as far as I know, the database is said to be as close as possible to real 1994 season with all technical issues for each driver) or good luck finding different loading screens etc.
1994 isn't a year with full of photos usable for HD resolution, tehe. The whole frontend is even more work than creating the skins for this game (not for last year's), I think.

Well, if he's going to create the season completely like Melphiz and doc303 did for last year's game. Either he seeks permission to use their stuff (as far as I know, the database is said to be as close as possible to real 1994 season with all technical issues for each driver) or good luck finding different loading screens etc.
1994 isn't a year with full of photos usable for HD resolution, tehe. The whole frontend is even more work than creating the skins for this game (not for last year's), I think.
I know a site where you can find over hundred full hd pictures from these seasons.... In addition to that.... the loading screens in 2013 are different.... Its more pictures in one, one part zooming out, gives a 3D effect

specocc & ingame test for MP4-29 bahrain livery done.
as i've seen some first pics about the livery of MP4-29 in china from McLaren facebook page & WTF1 F1 official site, i've made this.
as i won't watch FP sessions, any details of the car please send some pics to me via PM or profile post
if nothing happens, i might release this (with bahrain livery included) as soon as possible.

nevermind, have been already released :whistling:

mcchina.231.jpg

mcchina.230.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Well...I'm only doing a 1994 carset. I know how to modify a language file, but saving a driver image on b_nonpersistent.pssg (replacing Vettel as example) just screws it up.

• Deleted member 161052

Ligier 1994 (the best what I could do)
1994 Ligier.PNG

1994 Sauber update
1994 Sauber.PNG

Ah, the high res photos you could find under facebook, site name:

Formula 1 HIGH RES photos (Old and New)

I really like it thousands of high res photos from very season

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 129 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.0%