The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

1994 Lotus and 1994 Williams
1994 Lotus.PNG

1994 Williams.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook, I see. That would've been the very last place I'd visit or search at :D
Youre right but once i discovered the page and its great....

Sorry for offtopic guys, back to WIP :D

---

@needforspeedgamer
Impressive to see that skinning is not dead.
You are doing quite a lot skins and they are not in a "OMG look at that (in a bad way)" quality, but they are decent, especially when we think of the skinning restrictions.

Thanks for your effort.

• Deleted member 161052

Due to the skinning restrictions on the Williams, I came up with this.
1994 Tyrrell.PNG

specocc & ingame test for MP4-29 bahrain livery done.
as i've seen some first pics about the livery of MP4-29 in china from McLaren facebook page & WTF1 F1 official site, i've made this.
as i won't watch FP sessions, any details of the car please send some pics to me via PM or profile post
if nothing happens, i might release this (with bahrain livery included) as soon as possible.

nevermind, have been already released :whistling:

View attachment 53812

View attachment 53813
Why is the SAP logo chrome? What have you done?

Well, It is because of the Allianz logo on the rear wing, I think
take a look to wireframe & mask when skinning, that gives you clue about what parts that would be mirrored and shared.
and try to use vectors. that allows you to scale the logos whatever you want, when i working on speccoc for your last texture i found most of all logos of yours are pixelated.
just a tips :thumbsup:

take a look to wireframe & mask when skinning, that gives you clue about what parts that would be mirrored and shared.
and try to use vectors. that allows you to scale the logos whatever you want, when i working on speccoc for your last texture i found most of all logos of yours are pixelated.
just a tips :thumbsup:
Ok, thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes