The W.I.P Thread

you cant add effect from different views.
for example this camera that gives a ground effect is using the chase cam but I cant get it to render proper
adding effects from different views will be ignored and I wish that wasn't true
I see. I don't know much about modding. I play with the values (only with cams), test it and learn. But if it were possible that would be great and closer to reality.;)

New Pics Of My Helmet Menu [WIP]
Gl4dia70rZHelmetMenuWIP.jpg
download link?

> Hello Aagancia, very nice skin. Could you explain me (or send me a link for a tuto) how to make matt colours on your skin? Maybe, you upload a screencopy of your dedicated layer... (not the original file, I just need to understand how to make it)
Thank you in advance.

Thanks Sabren. To get a matt effect, you just need to use blue on your specocc for parts of the car you want to be matt. If you're using the HRT or Marussia, you can start by copying the blue on the exhaust and just make it darker, darker=more matt. Hope it helps.

Thanks Sabren. To get a matt effect, you just need to use blue on your specocc for parts of the car you want to be matt. If you're using the HRT or Marussia, you can start by copying the blue on the exhaust and just make it darker, darker=more matt. Hope it helps.

> Ok ! I selected the blue colour with the pipette tool in my speccocc and apply it in my skin. That's perfect !!! Thank you Aagancia.
I will upload my first skin as soon as possible. Regards

My first fantasy skin based on HRT 2012 : Bugatti Swordfish ! with wood, chrome, brilliant and matte colours

Attachments

• espadon bugatti 2.jpg
    espadon bugatti 2.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 323
  • espadon bugatti.jpg
    espadon bugatti.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 327

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.