The W.I.P Thread

47215E30F79E56CED1CEECCCB6E1925ABBB4AD60

8643A47536E10D79E46F936A73A3B92325FBCDD5

hi at all and marry christmas to all RaceDepartment people, Staff, Modders.... I have one question for ML....
First i want to congratulated with you for all your work, and i want to ask you if you think do you release a Historical Car Mod LINK for download when you have finish your great great work...
Another one time thanks for all and Merry Christmas to you and all your family :)

PS: Excusme for my bad english...

hi at all and marry christmas to all RaceDepartment people, Staff, Modders.... I have one question for ML....
First i want to congratulated with you for all your work, and i want to ask you if you think do you release a Historical Car Mod LINK for download when you have finish your great great work...
Another one time thanks for all and Merry Christmas to you and all your family :)

PS: Excusme for my bad english...

If I finish it....I'll have to take a look at it in full....see if it will be worth releasing.

I try not to release things that are slapdash or shabby. I'll have to be personally happy with it to release it.

If I finish it....I'll have to take a look at it in full....see if it will be worth releasing.

I try not to release things that are slapdash or shabby. I'll have to be personally happy with it to release it.

You are the greatest one!! how many helmets and team you made? this incredible! Ive seen a lot of work and all are awesome :roflmao:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%