The W.I.P Thread

Great Job amazing car. Manufacturer? better Ferrari. Druvers? hmmm Robert Kubica, Ben Collins? Kubica, Heidfeld?
name? Mitsubishi Motors F1 Team. In my deam would be the logo in menu of choosing the car nad the wheel without logo HRT

todays work..:D.. almost finished with one side..lol..so much work with all the dots and shapes..
rossi4.jpg

Fictional team would replace HRT for my next season mod. :)
Manufacturer : Mitsubishi.
Engine : Toyota OR Ferrari.
Drivers : Not Decided.
So probably would name it something similar to Mitsubishi Racing F1.
Suggestions are most welcome.

View attachment 35487

New experimental sidepods with air vents.
View attachment 35488

Distraction for others is good sometimes. ;)
View attachment 35489

View attachment 35490
Why would mitsubishi wont use their own engine?
Remember they had their own racing division caled Mitsubishi Ralliart.
You can used it. And i think it's more real.

Thanks to all who gave their thoughts... chrome it is...

ttechrome.jpg

This will probably be the final livery. On to garage, crew, and driver now.

> Hello Aagancia, very nice skin. Could you explain me (or send me a link for a tuto) how to make matt colours on your skin? Maybe, you upload a screencopy of your dedicated layer... (not the original file, I just need to understand how to make it)
Thank you in advance.

http://www.freeleacher.webspace.virginmedia.com/camerasFe2.rar
Im not sure about this cam effect where your pushed into the side as you turn.
Any opinion is welcome for it will decide if I should drop it or not.
Edit done to the Mounted bonnet view.
Please do this !!!! In my opinion this is a fantastic movement. This is what i miss in all other cam-mod's and it make all cams more real ! Please keep working on it , it will be great !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@kelaroost
I've tested it. The movement is good. I've try to insert the movement in head cam, but it seems it is not possible. Otherwise it is a conflict with "look to apex". I mean , if you drive a left-curve the car tends to the right but the head moves also to left. That is very confusing.:mad:

@kelaroost
I've tested it. The movement is good. I've try to insert the movement in head cam, but it seems it is not possible. Otherwise it is a conflict with "look to apex". I mean , if you drive a left-curve the car tends to the right but the head moves also to left. That is very confusing.:mad:

you cant add effect from different views.mounted,head, chase.
for example this camera that gives a ground effect is using the chase cam but I cant get it to render proper
adding effects from different views will be ignored and I wish that wasn't true

PLS Read....
Anyone know what makes this game know what physics to use.
head effects, mounted effects, chase effects.
If there is a file we can edit these camera xml files refer to we can edit them and get all these effects to work at once.
or is it built into the game engine we cant edit unless our name is codemasters.
and if that can be done it will improve the game 500%

@kelaroost

Its these that control that effect under Mounted type, look to apex will not work on this view.
<Parameter name="axisScale" type="vector3" x="0.2000" y="0.0000" z="0.1000" />
<Parameter name="axisScaleForTilt" type="vector3" x="0.3200" y="0.3200" z="0.3200" />
<Parameter name="twistScale" type="vector3" x="0.0600" y="0.0000" z="0.0250" />

example tilt only works with head pitch only works with mounted

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%