rFactor 2 Screenshots

I have to laugh at the people complaining about the visuals of rFactor 2. Particularly with the last build, the HDR looks a lot more appealing. It's definitely on par with iRacing visuals-wise now. Just look at tjc's shots. Superb.

Naysayers can feck off, this is improving with leaps and bounds every build. Now if only the UI wasn't such a nuisance :p

Reactions: tjc
Thanks for the compliment. :)

I`ve got to agree too, I`m quite new to rf2 (first build was b85) and I know people complained about the visuals in earlier builds I think but now, and with future builds rf2 is going to look amazing imo.

:cool:

Do you see your name mentioned in the post, Scott? The whole community has been very divided on rF2 with the visuals being a significant talking point since the initial build, I was making a comment on that general debate. You only made an observation, which you are perfectly entitled to. I think the small, flat front wing is very deceiving, as it makes the entire front end seem that bit bigger. In reality, especially since 2009, F1 cars got some big ass front wings.

Sorry if you misunderstood.

Thanks and yes i agree totally the driver model does need improving.

rfactor2201206180340524.jpg

Where can I find the GT-R skin? Is it included or did you download it somewhere?

Oh, think I found it. http://www.quadriga-corse.com/download.php?view.2

are there any tricks used to get the visuals at their best? Maybe an AA injecter or are these all just normal shots? They look far more impressive than what mine looks like, and mine looks nice as it is. What about super sampling? Just curious on how to get the best from it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back