RealSimRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys what are the chances of inviting the roadhog guys to race with ya here or would we all have to sign up?? Feb 10th is my Daughters birthday , but if there was a race i could probably sqeeze it in ... somehow :sneaky:

6. Substitute Drivers are permitted but you must give reasonable notice prior to the Event and it MUST Be a Driver that is Already a member of =RSR=.

A. For the Full Throttle Cup Series on Mondays- NO SUBS OR PROVISIONALS ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON

B. For all other Series, IceBreaker, Asphalt Assault, Outlaw Truck, and Midnight Thunder Series you will only be allowed 1 Sub per Season.

C. Subs are required to make an event donation of $3 through our donation button at top of website. Subs must come in with the full time driver's number.

Not gonna lie, this is something I myself deal with every race, every week. I feel this is a lost thing in our sport, in real life and in the SIM.

http://racedepartment.tv/videos/view/900/0/Inside-Sim-Racing-Episodes

Take a watch about the 20 mark, watch about 15 mins, and you will see what I mean. I know a handeful of drivers who fall under this category and honestly if drivers would stop worrying about blocking/holding the driver behind them, they themselves would be better! Figure out why your being passed. Also the Thursday night Truck race is a prime example of why the gentleman racing is gone in racing. The ending in that race was total bs and lack of respect and personally hope the admin doesn't allow the driver to race for a few weeks. Just thought I share this video, my dad told me to check it out cause this is something I and him talk about week after week after the races we deal with, in league and open servers.

Wyatt Wolfe Jr

Dwayne,

My comment was not towards you in the least bit. I felt you got totally screwed in that situation due to the lack of respect from the #20 driver. He took out one driver off of 2, and then took you out since you were able to capitalize due to his mistake earlier in that lap. He felt since he couldn't win, you shouldn't either and not just take it as a good race, learn from it and be proud to finish 2nd. Like I said, I think you got screwed big time.

www.in side sim racing .tv did the vid, can see it at there site. (take the spaces out of the URL, keeps putting racedepartment in it?)

Honestly I was debating on running the Wed night trucks, and the Thursday night Class B in the up coming season, and due to that race and how I saw the driver race at the end, it made my decision to take Wednesday nights off and race the Class B.

I was just using that race to show gentleman racing vs not. This can be many different things and they touch every aspect of it during the video.

Wyatt Wolfe Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play