RealSimRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si.jpg

no changed to feb 10th cuz of superbowl on 3rd
Ok, well..Im doing a ton practice at the Glen, and cant seem to get out of the 1.21's..Just wondering what other drivers are averaging here and maybe I could look at a replay of the perfect line...If anyone has that, please let me know!! Also, Iowas race was a great time for me, scoring my first top 10 (thanks in part to a lot of lap down cars;))

John
"You just ate poop Si"

I think it is a good set up, only got 10 laps in so far, got down to 1:18.688, but think I can get down into the 1:17.xxx. Did the practice race you guys did last night simulate the race we will have in 2 weeks? Did you have to make pit stop for fuel, I feel there should be atleast one for fuel, add some strategy to the race, JMO Gonna be a fun race, looking forward to it. :)

It done good I think cable made it on 2 stops I tried stopin bout lap 10 and fillin it up to 22gals to make it on one stop but it takes way too long and I heard the race is gonna b 45laps instead of 40, is that tru greg

The late model practice race at the glen will b this saturday with practice starting at 11pm est. We will have a 1hr practice with qualifyin starting at 12am and it will be 2laps;10mins long. Race will be 45 laps, rolling start, and no cautions. BE THERE!!! Pw- cobb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 110 69.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 20.9%