No Lucky Dog

Caution Seven / Lap 96
#43 Doug Roth / Caused Caution #1
No Lucky Dog

Caution Eight / Lap 115
#49 Angelo Corredino / Caused Caution #1
#14 Joey Gattina / Lucky Dog #1

Caution Nine / Lap 121
#6 Dwayne Vincent / Caused Caution #2 (DQ by Accumulation)
No Lucky Dog

Caution Ten / Lap 128
#46 Ronnie Potts / Caused Caution #1
#98 Steven Haring / Lucky Dog #1

-----

33 Car Field
14 Drivers Finished on Lead Lap
10 Cautions / 37 Caution Laps
16 Lead Changes

Lap Leaders
#41 Hunter Davis - 49
#21 Matt LaCross - 32
#8 Chad Cold - 23
#43 Doug Roth - 11
#33 David Lanza - 5
#88 Adam Roberts - 5
#11 Jose Gonzales - 3
#45 Cale Dresbach - 2

-----

Icebreaker Series Caused Caution Tally
Greg Netherwood - 1
#04 Mike King - 1
#05 Chris Cable - 2
#3 J. Randall Watkins - 1
#4 CJ LaVair - 3
#5 John Hannah Jr. - 1
#6 Dwayne Vincent - 2
#10 John Abbot - 2
#11 Jose Gonzales - 1
#14 Joey Gattina - 2
#16 Steve Ritter - 3
#19 Bobby Whetsel - 2
#20 Mike Montesi - 1
#22 John Milwain - 3
#31 Brian Macklin - 2
#33 David Lanza - 1
#43 Doug Roth - 1
#45 Cale Dresbach - 4
#46 Ronnie Potts - 1
#47 Eric Arnold - 1
#46 Randy Wells - 3
#49 Angelo Corredino - 3
#51 Doug Manning - 1
#58 Justin M Wilson - 2
#60 John Higman Jr. - 1
#61 Wyatt Wolfe - 1
#67 Bryan Harvey - 1
#70 Michael Gray - 3
#82 Terry Lane - 1
#88 Adam Roberts - 1
#91 Jeff Eden - 1
#97 Nathan Little - 1
#98 Steven Haring - 1

Can Am Racing Series “All In Blizzard Bonus” Contenders @ Las Vegas
#7 Chad Cole (sub Greg Netherwood) - $10 Bonus
#6 Dwayne Vincent - $10 Bonus
#21 Matt LaCross - $10 Bonus

No need to race with respect when you dont have any consequences with a bad move.

If ya wreck, big deal, suck it up and come back next week with no harm done to your person.

If there was consequences such as there are in real life (i.e. having to repair your own mangled wreck, injuries, etc) then i promise you the racing would be 1000000 times cleaner.

Gentlemen

Thought I'd take a moment and say something that might help a bit, and maybe just a bit. I wonder sometimes if it is because the races are broadcast, What we have seen at ETVLive! is usually drivers will make bold moves to get "TV time" which typically doesn't pan out well, and tend to make them look foolish. We have seen it time and time again, and it sometimes takes a couple weeks for things to settle down. But let me say this, and perhaps your admins can offer it as discussion during pre-race drivers meetings. The broadcasters will only highlight the action on the track no matter if it's in the front, middle or back. If there's nothing happening, no one is passing, no two by two stuff, no "drama" per say, it is hard to come up with "race fodder" to talk about. The guys in the booth try to get around to everyone as far as mentioning names, but if you're not involved in some kind of action on the track, it's difficult to keep the momentum up on the broadcast. So, if it's the "TV time" causing some of this, then all I can tell you is to be patient, and the guys in the booth will try to get around to everyone. There is one more thing to think about, and it is the fact that we have sponsors for both series. They are paying attention, and the Asphalt Assault series will more than likely get some "air time" on the Inside Sim Racing TV show as well. So in a nutshell, to keep from looking foolish on the broadcast, try not to do foolish things, but by all means, race!

I agree with what you are saying Greg this isn't real life but this is as close as some will ever get and maybe I might take it to serious . I would also like to say Im not perfect I make my share of mistakes causing wrecks and cautions and will make many more in the future. But all I can say is I try my best to race as hard as I can but as clean as I can. Myself along with all of my team (Red Ass) put in many hours every week trying to run as good as we can. JD as far as TV time its really cool what you guys do and yea its cool for all of us to maybe hear our name mentioned on air but for me I race the same in any race Im in either a league , hosted, Iracing open races or on ETV. But if one guy has a problem with another guy because he might get his name metioned more on air than he does well thats childish and there will never be a cure for jelousy, but if that is the case well hell I should hate landon Huffman, Chad Cole etc. but I dont I have to much respect for guys like them and no way in the same catagory as those two but it just makes me put in more practice time and try my best to run with those guys and try to get better every week it doesnt always work out but I try lol. What happened last week well it is what it is but I learned from it , I learned what type of drivers some are and what they are willing to do so I will try my best to move on and race like I always have hard, clean with mistakes along the way!!

Utilizes theiRacing Motorsport SimulationG6 Cup Ford and Chevrolet

Saturday RealSimRacing.com Saturday Night Anger Tour (CUP G6)
Practice Start: 8:00 pm EST
Qualfying Start: 10:00pm EST (2 laps)
Race Start: 10:10pm EST

Race Length: Roughly 100 laps (possibly shorter)
Cautions: On
Fast-Tows: No
Double File Restarts: Yes, lapped at back
Set-Ups: Open

Penalty System: Claim your caution, as always. The driver responsible for the cause of caution will be given an EOL. Reoccurring issues with a particular driver(s) can result in further penalties (admin discretion). Casual offenders may receive multiple EOL penalties per race.

------------

The idea is simple. Run aggressive from the drop of the green to the drop of the checkered. If you don't leave with someone pissed off at you, you weren't driving hard enough!
With that being said we WILL maintain a civilized environment.

Set-Ups: This league will encourage team-work in setup building. We will however strongly encourage at least one competitive setup be shared during each session. Possibly having a random draw system for sharing such sets.

EDIT: I fugged up the poll: Part Time = anything less than Full Time
Please state in a reply if you have zero interest for this series.. and why.

oh we can get REAL rough in street stocks and still have fun imo lol damn tanks. Fine with the cup cars tho but i agree with Cody that it would be difficult just because of Saturday night racing and such. Can always try tho

On behalf of Greg, I will post this thread that has the info of the All-Star race. This idea was something me and Greg were kickin around for some time now. We anticipate this to be a fun lil Non-points race and to make it a reoccurring event! Now, without further a due. I will explain the setup of this event. If y'all have ANY questions, just ask me or Greg and we will answer the as soon as we can.

All-Star Race

- 3 Segments (1st segment 30 laps, 2nd Segment 75 laps, 3rd Segment 20 laps)

- Fuel will be preset to force one pit stop during the 2nd Segment. Fuel will be set the same throughout the event but only the 2nd Segment will require the pit stop.

- As always this IS a fixed setup race (sorry Sean :p)

1ST SEGMENT

- After Practice and Qualifying the field will be set based on Qualifying times. There will NOT be an invert for the first Seg.

- During the 30 lap Segment Cautions will be on (for the 1st and 2nd Segments) and no mandatory pit stop needed. You may pit if you choose to though, there will be no penalty for that.

- The finishing order of the 1st Segment will be the starting order of the 2nd (and same with 2nd to 3rd Segment)

2ND SEGMENT

- The finishing order will determine the starting order with ONE exception. The last number of the leaders last lap time (ex. 17.123 <----) will determine how many cars are inverted. So given the example above, the top 3 in the finishing order of the 1st Segment will be given the EOL with the last car being the leader of the last Segment.

- One Mandatory pit stop will be made during the 2nd Segment (whether its under caution or under green (hopefully the latter))

- Same as the end of the 1st Segment. The finishing order of the 2nd Segment will be the starting order of the 3rd.

3RD SEGMENT

- Again, the finishing order will determine the starting order with the inverting in effect. The last number of the leaders last lap time will determine how many cars are inverted. Whoever the invert may concern will be given the EOL with the last car being the leader of the last Segment.

- No mandatory pit stop for the final Segment. This final Segment is all about a dash for the finish.

- NO CAUTIONS! As previously stated, this is a dash for the finish. If you do wreck, use common sense and pull off to the side without disrupting the race if possible or just immediately exit out of your car.

- And last but not least, remember to pull your belts tight one more time and race your ass off for the win! This is a bragging rights race so dont hold back if you have something.

Like i said before though, if y'all have any questions feel free to post them and we will answer them in a timely manner (or try to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%