Modding Requests Thread

i have one of the Camera Mods... it is much better for driving...
but it got me thinking....

has any1 tried to make a mod so you could change focus onto different cars in replay mode??
some times the AI Cars do something u can only just see from your car and it would be nice to be able to watch it in replays.

the 1st ever F1 game i played was based on the 1994 season, and the 2 things from that game these last 3 have been missing are being able to look at replays of all cars... and telling us why some1 has retired.
in the latest 3 a a car will just pull over and you have no idea why.

hey RD users can somebody mod mercedes lewis hamliton 2013 sterring wheel thank u !! its different than the one roseberg uses !! here is an image !!!

Attachments

• _66546365_lewishamilton'ssteeringwheel.jpg
    _66546365_lewishamilton'ssteeringwheel.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 511
Hey, im looking to change the skin of the murussia team, i have the monster energy one atm, its getting a little boring, im after a samsung theme, i love the livery of the samsung honda team in the british superbikes, so if anybody is up for the challenge that would be fantastic

ML2166 or supla007, its possible any of you can made the suits (cars/team) when they are in the car for yours MCLAREN, LOTUS and MERCEDES suits? Just a suggestion to made it perfect.

Thanks for the work of both :D really

I would like a racing line mod that changes the color from red and green to something more colorblind friendly... Like blue instead of green or maybe just black when you need to brake and white when you can lay down the hammer..

Hello everybody
I want to ask you if it's possible to get the F1 2013 mod, but no rain ( or less ) ?
I am a begginer and i find it very hard to drive when it's raining.
Thanks in advance

Apart from my normal spiel below about the resource centre. This mod download has other flaws that are not acceptable.

1/ There appears to be a free method of downloading which requires the user to download and install another piece of software just to get the file. That's a no-no in my book.

2/ The other direct download sources mean the that user has a couple of options to pay for the download (or access to it), one of those is by mobile phone text messages. Again this is a no-no.

Sorry but all files and mods must be added via the resource centre (downloads), so I have to close this thread and remove your link(s) :-

Resource Centre - Click the 'Add Resource' button

You can either upload the file directly to RD, or you can use an external link that links directly to the file, but it MUST be added via the resource centre.

More info about uploading here :-

Info Thread

1f56f69a-6051-4482-8f01-de8d4fdd5e56_zps7fffc9c9.jpg

Hi everyone i did this skin of Alfa Romeo based on a fantasy willams renault i found http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fictional-williams-renault.67159/ by Tomi Jurcevic. Though i have problem with my Photoshop and i cannot watch it in 3d mode so had to do this in blind and then open the game to see how it fits. Anyway i've got the skin in photoshop so if anyone like it and is willing to make this skin better be my guest. I can send to anyone who wants
Alfa Romeo.jpg
Alfa Romeo2.jpg
Alfa Romeo3.jpg
Alfa Romeo4.jpg
the photoshop file and make this skin perfect!!!

Hi everyone i did this skin of Alfa Romeo based on a fantasy willams renault i found http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fictional-williams-renault.67159/ by Tomi Jurcevic. Though i have problem with my Photoshop and i cannot watch it in 3d mode so had to do this in blind and then open the game to see how it fits. Anyway i've got the skin in photoshop so if anyone like it and is willing to make this skin better be my guest. I can send to anyone who wantsView attachment 38665View attachment 38666View attachment 38667View attachment 38668 the photoshop file and make this skin perfect!!!

If you doesnt have Photoshop CS4 at least, you cant watch 3d view

If you doesnt have Photoshop CS4 at least, you cant watch 3d view
i've got cs6 but :( i dont know maybe my Graphics card not so good because it asks me to rasterize the image when i open the 3d file by ml2166 :/ Anyway im not a good modder so i would prefer if someone get the file and make it better than me!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies