Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi!
I will try again.
My name is Lykke, 46 years olddddd, and from Denmark.
I have ben driving a lot offline, but this year I got online with WTCC.
I am driving in Danish Race Leage (WTCC), but I will like to try and drive with other fair drivers.
I am not the fastest driver you have seen, but I am trying to be better.
I like close and also hard driving, but NOT unfair driving.
Using dual core pc, and G25.

Lykke

• Lars Gerrit Korb

I have played with Lykke yesterday on the server.

Maybe I should at least mention that we had quite a unregular dispute
after Lykke hitting me badly outta the race.

I gave him a touch before on the straight, just in order to give him
a poke for numerously blocking me to overtake him (he changed his line half a dozen times at least).

I would look at this as a usual and minor bad behaviour on a common public server,
but since it was on a clearly announced "pro" server plus lap 3 or 4 in a 10 lap-race, I consider it as a bad retaliation.

Actually he was willing to discuss his point of view, so I don't want him to be
excluded from this community, but I just wanted to mention that incident.

Greetz

• fabry191

Fabry191...new driver...

Hi...i'm Fabry from italy...i'm a new virtual driver...i hope to drive with u...in a nice championship...i arrive from GTRITALIA tournament

HI TO ALLLL

• Protar73

Protar73 new driver

Hi all!

My name is Roberto (a.k.a. [ID]~Protar73~), 34 years old and i'm from a little town on the adriatic sea called "San Benedetto del Tronto" in middle est Italy.
My first experience in racing simulation is dated 1982!!! LOL!!! with my Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k and "Chequered Flag".
I think most of you don't know what i'm saying...but i hope that 25 years of training are enough to race with you all.
Currently i play RD2, GT Legends, GTR2 and since 26 may 2007 Race WTCC, all with the same nickname.
I would want play RACE in RPM Servers because i love fair races and i know that i can find here.
I'm also thinking about to drive in the middle summer GTR2 tournament. But i'm not sure yet; too many beautiful girls on the beach here in that period...races are only my 2nd passion!!!
Sry but i have to go now...my G25 is cooling.
Thx all and see you on track.

Ramon's introduction

Hi all,

After reading this forum for a while it is finally time to make an introduction. My name is Ramon van Rijn, 36 yrs, married and 2 kids (3 and 0,8 :) ). I live in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Nowadays simracing is the only game I play because of limited time I get from my boss, Mrs Ramon :)

As with many simracers I started with the good old Revs, GP1-4, Ubisoft's Racing Simulations and Monaco Racing Simulation, GTR1/2, GTL, rFactor, Live for Speed and of course Race(WTCC).
For me the speed does not matter, only fair racing. My skills are somewhat average I think. Depends on the others :)
For Racegames I use the G25 and TrackIR (when its not too hot in my room, because of the cap)

I cannot compete in any league at the moment, but doing some race nights now and again is good enough for me.
At the moment I also drive in the English racing community Syncro-Racing, where Ako also raced. So if he joins RPM, it must be good over here ;)

Kind regards from Ramon (also my ingame name)!

Protar73 said:
I'm also thinking about to drive in the middle summer GTR2 tournament. But i'm not sure yet; too many beautiful girls on the beach here in that period...races are only my 2nd passion!!!

welcome protar
maybe you should introduce them in the simulation world ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.