Can't get over how good this sim is.

I know I've posted it before on here, but it is worth repeating. This sim is a masterpiece. I love the way the cars feel and the tracks are absolutely brilliant. Most courses have both fast sweeping turns and slow technical turns. I have pretty much quit playing all other sims other than GSC because they just don't feel right now. Can't wait until your open wheeler and additional track layouts are released. Cheers!!!!

As I said before, every sim fan must buy GSC, but I for one won't tolerate comments which effectively write RACE07 off as a has been when it has many superior aspects.
Also, the FFB responses are different in both titles, and I for can't be sure which is the most accurate, also, I've seen people jump into threads claiming to be race cars drivers and saying GT5 is like the real thing, lol.

I congratulate Reiza on their effort and urge that they build more cars{tin tops}, I'm happy to pay for it as well.
Another thing to consider is to simultaneously drop the price of GSC to $20 and release a 3-5 pack of cars for $10.

i just can say: I finally found THE SimRace!

Being around for about 15 years in SimRacing and trying most of the Sim's, I have a very positive feeling about GSC!
Recently I read somewhere that Formula Reiza is the best available F1 sim out there and similar to what the F1 Top-Teams use for their simulations. Well that was an argument to get it tested!
As an F1 and Openwheeler lover, I hesitated a moment about the Stock-Car title but don't regret after testing the F3 and F1-Reiza!
The Physics, Feel and Fun-Factor are for my personal taste the best out there atm plus the fair politics from GSC with its pricing, DLC and no monthly fee's and pay-here-and-there is another strong argument for this game.
Plus there is already a supportive community around that is willing to share (BIG thanks at this point!) and this could make this game very popular!
And I am sure if the community is growing, more international tracks will be released to please everybody!

I do agree. The f1 reiza driving experience is really unique and very different compared to other racing games like f1 2010/2011 by Codemasters, Ferrari virtual academy and even Gran Turismo 5. I know it’s more sim focused, but it really does well its job and has no worthy rivals at the moment! Amazing handling, sounds and superb overall experience, no doubt!

I can't help but agree that this game is utterly brilliant. I got it on the strength of the reviews of the V8's even though my preference is open wheelers. Just imagine the size of my smile when i then saw there was the F3, the classic, and the 2010 F1 car DLC and for FREE! The driving model is very rewarding and its nice to learn new tracks ive never even heard of. Such an enjoyable and refreshing title. Thanks Reiza :)

I can't help but agree that this game is utterly brilliant. I got it on the strength of the reviews of the V8's even though my preference is open wheelers. Just imagine the size of my smile when i then saw there was the F3, the classic, and the 2010 F1 car DLC and for FREE! The driving model is very rewarding and its nice to learn new tracks ive never even heard of. Such an enjoyable and refreshing title. Thanks Reiza :)
This is a Pro and a Con.
The tracks are great. .
But we need more. Do we need more?
I would love to drive those monsters at monaco or macau. Or such great tracks.
And one Oval would be great too cause the cars are all the same.
Maybe Reiza or the community has something great to offer?

The Game is great. I will stick with it the next time.
Thanks Reiza

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back