PC1 Banned for no reason!

Even the most critical pcars doubter agree that the graphics are good, models are the best and tracks are beautiful. So we are here starting a war over a placeholder AI and the tire-model and physics of the AI/consoles??
And the basic foundations of the physics engine at one time or another.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/reaction-to-the-newer-builds.52765/page-4#post-1193314

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/reaction-to-the-newer-builds.52765/page-4#post-1193627

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/reaction-to-the-newer-builds.52765/page-4#post-1193669

Ian, lets get something straight here. I did pay to be a beta tester for PCars. Team Member status. I have tried many builds. I am no longer a WMD member (or employee) but get this, I still actually try the latest builds every 2 weeks. Amazing eh?

So never assume anything. It's right up their with validity matey.

What you do not understand is that people can say if your game is rubbish, sub-standard, full of crap if they wan't. They are allowed to do so. If I watch a movie in the cinema, I can get up and leave and tell the makers or the world that it is crap. It is allowed. You coming on here telling everyone that it is defamatory won't wash. You are making stuff up in order to scare the admin.

Actually if anyone needs action against them it's Micas. I think he has done most of the damage you talk about. I bet you regret taking his money now? But eh, I'm sure you'll be buying more supercars together after the profits roll in. So no worries mate.

Oh and Ian, please feel free to pm me and discuss this privately if you would rather as all this is nonsense and you know it. I have my own reasons for not liking PCars current builds and not liking what I think it might turn out like (I wish I could have stated so on the WMD forums but that wasn't allowed without bans). Those reasons are now secondary though as like others here and spreading, it's the way you and the likes of Micas handle things. Throwing your weight about on various forums. You must have run out of options now though as this latest debacle is to say the least, disgusting behaviour.

Hello Jackson :)

I don't care if people deteste pCARS to the extent that bile rises in their throat, and that they post merrily about their feelings. I can't allow defamation of my company though and that's what even the thread of this title is.

Hello Jackson :)

I don't care if people deteste pCARS to the extent that bile rises in their throat, and that they post merrily about their feelings. I can't allow defamation of my company though and that's what even the thread of this title is.

Hi Ian. I don't mind being called Jackson at all. Some people think it's my first name anyway. What defamation are you on about? If a customer of WMD gets banned for what he feels is an unreasonable excuse, he has the right to say so. Where is the defamation? You and Micas have defamed many members here. Called them names, incited hatred. Why? All we do is state why we don't like the simcade game called Pcars. It is turning out exactly as some of us thought, eye candy only and ideal for rammers on the consoles. The promise of a real PC sim had us going for a while, hence why I joined and paid to be one of your beta testers (big mistake).

No bile rises in my throat Ian, none at all. I have always ststed that I will buy PCars in the steam sale only when it gets positive PC reviews after release. It's current state leads me to believe it won't get those positive reviews though, except on the console site I suppose.

As for the title of this thread, what does that matter? It is that members personal opinion.

Last edited:
Hi Ian. I don't mind being called Jackson at all. Some people think it's my first name anyway because I am of African American cast. What defamation are you on about? If a customer of WMD gets banned for what he feels is an unreasonable excuse, he has the right to say so. Where is the defamation? You and Micas have defamed many members here. Called them names, incited hatred. Why? All we do is state why we don't like the simcade game called Pcars. It is turning out exactly as some of us thought, eye candy only and ideal for rammers on the consoles. The promise of a real PC sim had us going for a while, hence why I joined and paid to be one of your beta testers (big mistake).

No bile rises in my throat Ian, none at all. I have always ststed that I will buy PCars in the steam sale only when it gets positive PC reviews after release. It's current state leads me to believe it won't get those positive reviews though, except on the console site I suppose.

As for the title of this thread, what does that matter? It is that members personal opinion.

Ok, I can see that nothing will appeal to you so I'll give up. In short, 'an unreasonable excuse' is different than 'no reason'. We've never banned anyone for no reason. Any ban (about 0.05% of members in total) is fully discussed internally with all SMS leads and mods and a decision is reached by consensus. it requires a person to be patently asking for it basically.

I've not defamed anyone, don't accuse me of that. Inciting hatred? Man honestly, calm down a bit.

Ok, I can see that nothing will appeal to you so I'll give up. In short, 'an unreasonable excuse' is different than 'no reason'. We've never banned anyone for no reason. Any ban (about 0.05% of members in total) is fully discussed internally with all SMS leads and mods and a decision is reached by consensus. it requires a person to be patently asking for it basically.

I've not defamed anyone, don't accuse me of that. Inciting hatred? Man honestly, calm down a bit.

I have personally seen you get rid of a member in minutes (yes minutes). Do not come on here and say it was discussed and voted on. Consensus? Jeez, you actually believe yourself don't ya? I am calm by the way Ian.

I have personally seen you get rid of a member in minutes (yes minutes). Do not come on here and say it was discussed and voted on. Consensus? Jeez, you actually believe yourself don't ya? I am calm by the way Ian.

I have personally seen this as well, on more than one occasion.

In fact Mr. Bell, many of those bans could have been avoided entirely if not for your actions.

I've seen you troll and bait members until even Buddha would lose his composure. Insults, threats, neither are below you. I've seen it all first hand.

So we have Ian Bell, a 43 years old software developer and owner of a company called slightly mad studios... coming here and acting like what? At least not like a reasonable adult male. Kind of a shocking behavior if it wasn't that funny.

Sense of humour bypass there Andy. I held you in higher esteem than that, you seem to be a sensible chap, if misguided on pCARS of course ;)

Ian, is that are joke? Here I want to remember you of the discussion I had with Stephen Baystedt calling me an Arse for making a snippy but harmless comment about a comment of Andy Garton. This discussion got deleted btw. And now you expect others to have a "sense of humour" and not being so "sensible" ?!
Now I understand the discussion about C3po who wants to pull out of the WMD.

Ian, is that are joke? Here I want to remember you of the discussion I had with Stephen Baystedt calling me an Arse for making a snippy but harmless comment about a comment of Andy Garton. This discussion got deleted btw. And now you expect others to have a "sense of humour" and not being so "sensible" ?!

No it wasn't deleted .. just moved.

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?7279-How-(not)-to-behave-discussion-from-Audio-thread

C3PO want's to pull out now? Why? Can you enlighten us? C3PO is quite a well known modder and flight sim enthusiast. I remember him joining WMD and full of passion. What's happened if you don't mind me asking?

C3PO want's to pull out now? Why? Can you enlighten us? C3PO is quite a well known modder and flight sim enthusiast. I remember him joining WMD and full of passion. What's happened if you don't mind me asking?

I'm Pulling Out
Hi guys -- thanks for the ride but I'm pulling out of the project. The latest posts over RD forum are just embarassing. Wish you the best with the project itself.​

I'm Pulling Out
Hi guys -- thanks for the ride but I'm pulling out of the project. The latest posts over RD forum are just embarassing. Wish you the best with the project itself.​

Jeez. Is that what C3PO said? A big blow for him and them I suspect. But Kudos to him.

For a comment like that I was called an arse. Think about that. They call me rude:O_o:

I was under the impression that you conceded and agreed to try and not be as agressive/demanding when posting feedback.

Walkman:
"Main point is: if you imply a general aggressive tone to my written words its hard to understand my post as plain requests and not as verbal attacks. "

Remco:
"It would be good to re-read your postings twice before posting, your English is good enough to recognize and change ill-phrased questions if you keep yourself aware of it
wink.png
"

Walkman:
"will try Remco
smile.png
"

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks